Sunday, November 27, 2022

Sunday, 11/27/22, Bill took Wes, Gayla and Joel to the airport,Went to church, Went to Caro CMA chapter meeting,

 

Vader nice and comfy...He loves his head on a pillow.  So cute!
Blossoms are starting to come on my Christmas Cactus.  Biggest one is on the left.  Small ones are starting to come other places, but are to small to show up yet.  

Eli sent me this cool picture of Bo.  


Bill got up at 4:15 a.m. and took Wes, Gayla and Joel to the airport.  They drove their van, and Bill brought it home to keep at our house.  I didn't even hear him leave.  I woke up later and saw the light on in the bathroom, then heard him get in bed.  I thought he had gotten ready and was going to lay down a few minutes before they got here.  I was concerned that he wouldn't hear them when they came.  I decided to get up and check the time.  I realized he had already taken them and was just getting home.  I guess I was sleeping pretty sound to miss him getting ready and leaving.  I was the first one up in the morning, not counting Bill being up in the wee hours.  About 45 minutes later the girls got up.  Hailey wanted to get ready for church before eat breakfast.  Peyton wanted to eat first.  She played a game of skip Bo on her phone with Isaac.  Bill got up 15 minutes after the girls.  While he took his shower, the girls and I read the Bible and started our day off with prayer.  I forgot to take any pictures, so only have animal and plant pictures. Very special animal pictures though.


No kids church today, so Vikki and I got to stay in for the message.  It was another good one pastor preached.  Peyton went home with Vikki and Rody after church.  Hailey came to our house and packed up her things.  She went home to eat Taco Salad and to help them decorate their tree.  I made eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast for Bill and I ate my leftover spaghetti from the Olive Garden.  Max called us and we talked to him for about 10 minutes.  We told him we loved him before hanging up and he said he loved us.  Sure do love all our grandkids so much.  

Bill and I went to the Caro Chapter meeting.  They have a new member which is good.  There were 11 of us there.  It is our smallest chapter, so nice to see it is growing.  


Kimmy and family got home from Georgia.  She kept me posted as to where they were on the trip home.  I sure love knowing where they are, so appreciate her updates so much.  She let me know when they were home, and called a little while later.  I always love talking to Kimmy.  Nice that I got to say hi to Jacob too.  Eli texted me.  I talked to Vikki and Melissa too.  Face timed with Melissa for a while also.  


No comments: