Saturday, November 12, 2022

Sat., 11/12/22, Went to Faith Riders Meeting, Stopped at Vikki's, Vikki, Peyton, Isaac and Eli came over, Bill and I went to pick up camper, Melissa, Hailey, Jack and Evan came over

                       Some pictures Peyton, Isaac and Eli took at the Lock In at church last night

Peyton worshipping
Eli's friend with Peyton and Charlotte in the background
Eli taking a selfie with his friends

Peyton, Ruth and Charlotte
Elijah
Isaac
Eli
Peyton
Jack and Abby
Jack
Evan
Hailey, Jack and Evan playing a game

Isaac, Eli and Peyton
Ha Ha, I couldn't resist taking this shot...Bill and Jared looking at something on their phones..I almost needed sunglasses if you know what I mean!
Me, Melissa, Bill and Jack playing Skip Bo
Evan and Vader
I love how Vader crosses his paws

Read my Bible.  We drove separately to Faith Rider's Chapter meeting, because Bill had to get a free oil change in the truck afterward for Veteran's Day.  It was a great meeting.  Such wonderful friends there.  I stopped at Vikki's for a little while on my way home.  I came home, then thought about Kimmy coming, so I went and picked up 1/2 bushel of apples for each of us.  They are really nice apples this year.  Bill got home shortly after I got home.  He sure was happy, they paid for the whole oil change.....it is lots of money for a diesel truck.
Vikki got here with Peyton, Eli, and Isaac at 2:15.  Kimmy was coming after. They all warmed up what they wanted to eat....goulash or chicken casserole.  Evan and Eli ate pizza. Bill and I had to leave to go get the camper.  When we got there, Bill told them he wanted to try the new awning to make sure it worked.  Well, they hooked the wires to the switch inside the camper wrong.  When you push extend the awning retracts and when you push retract, it extends.  We ended up leaving it for them to correct.  Such a bummer!  Bill told them they need to knock some money off for the two wasted trips we have made there with a diesel truck.  The girl said she would be working on it.  She was really nice and was out trying it with us.  We headed home, and made it in time to play Skip Bo with Vikki, Jared and Kimmy.  Bill didn't want to play.  Kimmy and Jared beat by 1 card this time.  Everyone left, then Melissa, Hailey, Jack and Evan came over for a while with Vader and Abby.  They ate some goulash and chicken casserole too.  We visited for a long time, then Jack, Melissa and I played Skip Bo.  I taught them how to play during the first 2 hands.  Bill came home, and we started over so he could play.  Melissa was the winner.  What a fun day.  I sure was happy to see Hailey.  Miss having her around now that she's in college.  



No comments: