Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Tues., 11/29/22, Vacuumed, put Christmas totes away in the attic, baked squash from the garden, Kimmy and Jared dropped off the boys to spend the night, went to prayer

I blew the leaves off the deck and blew them far enough away so Bill could pick them up with his tractor.  It looked so nice when he was done.  I should have taken an after picture.  Kit Kat loved playing with her toy mouse, but she looks kind of vicious in this picture.
Peaceful tree picture for 2022 

Eli...so happy he's spending the night
Adam, Papa and Jacob.  These boys must have stacked the deck when we were out of the room.  They played cards off their piles so fast.  It was almost the end of the game and I hadn't even played a card off my pile.  I finally played about 3 cards of my pile before they won a few hands later.  I'm so happy they are spending the night too.

It was in the high 40's when I got up, so I blew the leaves off the deck.  Wanted to get them off of there before they freeze or get buried in snow.  Bill picked the leaves up with his tractor when he got home.  He went with Charlie this morning.   Lucky me, Charlie sent Amish Molasses cookies home with Bill for me.  Yum!  Nice thing is they all arrive.  When it is a kind of cookie Bill loves, lots are missing when they get to me lol.  I put Christmas totes away in the attic, so everything is back in order.  

I brought some squash from the garden in from the garage and baked them in the over.  They smelled so good baking and sure tasted good when they were done.  I ate a bowl and put the rest in the freezer.   I also made a grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch.  Kimmy called and wanted to know if the boys could spend the night and I could take them to school in the morning.  Of course I was happy about that.  She wanted someone to pick them up from school in the afternoon tomorrow, so I got Bill set up to do that.  I have to take a friend to the hospital for minor surgery tomorrow, and had told Melissa I would pick up Jack and Evan from school tomorrow too.  Everything worked out and Jack and Evan will be at Jack's practice until 4:45 so that gives me plenty of time to get there.  Vikki was willing to be on call for anything needed too.  

Kimmy dropped the boys off around 5.  She picked up a pizza and breadsticks for them to have.  I sent her a message that I had food here.  It worked out good still, because I warmed up some chicken noodle casserole for Kimmy and Jared and put it in paper bowls for them with plastic forks.  They took it to eat on the way as they wanted to get started on their trip to Indiana.  They are staying with Jared's parents and buying their Honda Odyssey.  His parents got a pretty red new Odyssey.  Melissa and Bruce have an Odyssey and love it.   Great vehicles!   

I went to intercessory prayer for an hour.  It was awesome worshipping than had amazing time of prayer.  When I got home Bill and I were partners against Jacob and Adam in Skip Bo.  We had M & M's for a snack while we played.  They beat us both games.  They really beat us really bad the last game.  Max called during the game, and talked to Bill, then me, then the boys.  He said he wants to play Skip Bo again with us.  He just learned how to play on Thanksgiving. 

Kimmy called to let us know they were getting close to Jared's parent's house.  She wanted to tell the boys goodnight.  Jacob was practicing his clarinet, so we had been listening to some great music.  She talked to him first.  Then Eli came upstairs to talk to her.  Then I knocked on Adam's door and she talked to him.  He looked very comfy all tucked in bed with the night light on.    



No comments: