Thursday, November 3, 2022

Friday, 11/4/22, Went to Bible Study, Went to Jacks, Evan and Jack came over, Kimmy and family and Vikki and family came over


Me, Bill, Evan and Jack
They sure had fun playing ping pong today
Evan and Jack playing ping pong
Me playing ping pong with Evan
Jack and Eli having fun
Evan and Peyton
Evan playing the piano for me and showing me the songs he knows.  He did great!
Jacob and Rody while we watched the Honors Band
Jared and Bill during Jacob's concert viewing
Adam
Peyton playing in the barn yard where she played when she was just a baby.  She still fits, but not quite the same lol.
Bruce and Melissa on their date at Maple Grill.  I am so glad they had a good time!

 I went to Bible Study.  Bill went to breakfast with Charlie, then picked Jack and Evan up to come spend the night. I talked to Kimmy on my way to Jack’s and in the parking lot.  Got to say hi to Adam too.  I picked up caramel apples for Jack and Evan.  Also pick up some burger to make hamburgers because I have Salmon thawed for Bill and I and don't think the boys will like it.  When I got home the boys were playing basketball and making lots of baskets.  Bill had taught them some moves, then he started picking up leaves in the yard with the tractor.  I made Individual pizzas for Jack and I and Evan just wanted cereal.  After we were done eating, Jack and I went downstairs to see how many times we could hit the ping pong ball back and forth.  We were stuck on 10 for a long time, then we made our goal 15.  We started and got up to 35. Yay!  We played a game after that.  I won, 21 to 17.  Evan came downstairs and wanted to hit the ball, so Jack played with him.  He kept hitting it way to hard so it would miss hitting the other side of the table.  We told him to hit it lightly, but he kept hitting it too hard.  He wanted to play a game, so Jack and him played.  Then he wanted to play a game with me and he hit the ball really good.  The end score was 15 to 21.  

Vikki called and said Kimmy and family and her, Rody and the kids wanted to come over.  I was super happy.  Jack had wanted to spend time with Eli and it's always fun to spend family time together.  I made hamburgers up to cook on the grill and also got the salmon ready.  Kimmy called when they were leaving, so I put the salmon in the oven and put the burgers on the grill.  I also warmed up chicken noodle soup and made a salad so my Kimmy would have something she liked.  Vikki helped finish cooking the burgers and took them off the grill.  We all ate and and Bill, Rody, and I ate salmon, and the rest ate burgers except Kimmy of course. Vikki tried some salmon and so did Kimmy and Jack.  There was a burger for everyone.  There was one extra burger which Evan was super happy to get when everyone else was full.  We had brownies for dessert.  

We watched Jacob in the CMU honors band on the tv.  The sound wasn't real good, so Jacob played them on the tv from his phone.  They sounded amazing and Jacob's solo's were just wonderful.  He's such an amazing musician.  

Jared, Kimmy, Jacob, Adam, Vikki and I played Skip Bo with partners.  Jacob and Adam won.  We had fun playing even though Vikki and I made a couple of mistakes and missed some plays from our pile.  We sure had lots of laughs though.  

Everyone left after that.  Adam went home to spend the night with Vikki and Eli spent the night at our house with Jack and Evan.  They watched the movie Puss N Boots and also watched a Zorro tv show.  It was sure a fun night.

No comments: