Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Wed., 11/30/22, Breakfast with Jacob and Eli, Took the three boys to school, took friend, Kay, for her surgery appt. did some shopping, picked Jack and Evan up after Jack's basketball practice

Look at this handsome guy driving their new van.  It keeps him in the lane and also away from other cars.  Just what he needed lol!
Nice that Kimmy and Jared could buy Jared's parents nice van.  It will be such a blessing for them.
Wyatt looks good in it too!
Jack after I picked him up from school.  It was cold, snowy and very windy out.  I took it fast so he wouldn't freeze.  Same with Evan below.

Peyton found this at the Thrift Store.  We just took down our big angel picture like it and replaced it with a different picture.  She wanted this to remember it!

I got up early this morning and got ready, then woke Adam, Jacob and Eli up.  They wanted me to wake them up at 6:15 so they could lay in bed another 15 minutes.  They didn't quite pop up like toast like I told them, but they did get up pretty good.  Jacob, Eli and I ate breakfast together.  Adam didn't want to eat, so I had him drink a protein drink.  They were all ready on time and we were out the door by 7.  Got them all to their schools safely and on time. 

I got home, read my Bible and did my devotion, then left to pick up Kay and take her for her surgery.  I just dropped her off and went shopping until they called me to come pick her up.  Got my gift for our CMA Christmas party this Sunday, and also our Walmart gift card for the giving tree at church.  Got Hailey's gift yesterday too, so I have officially began my Christmas Shopping.  I have ordered Peyton and Isaac's too.  Max just wants money, so he will be easy.  He called Papa today.  His birthday is tomorrow.  Can't wait to wish him Happy 17th Birthday.  Went to pick up Kay and had to go in and sign a form since I was her driver.  She did great and I took her home to rest.  

I came home and took a short nap.  Bill got home from picking Adam, Jacob and Eli up from their schools and taking them to their house.  They want to go to youth group tonight and Kimmy and Jared are supposed to make it just in time to take them.  

I talked to Kimmy, Vikki, Melissa and Kenzie today.  We had to change the date we are going to the Living Nativity, but it worked out for everyone to go still.  Yay! 

No comments: