Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Wed., 11/9/22, Yay! Brittany, our neighbor, won and so did our friend Michelle! Went grocery shopping, dropped some things off at Salvation Army, cleaned the pantry, found a little something I've been looking for a year for the girls for to give them as and additional Christmas gift,

 

Beautiful sunrise this morning
The heavens and earth declare the glory of the Lord!  So true!  What an awesome God!
Got up at 6:30.  Peaceful morning to eat, then read another version of 1 Peter 5 for my Bible study
Had to make a little repair to the cat house.  Bill helped me and it will be as good as new soon!

I got up and watched the sunrise.  So beautiful!  Enjoyed my bowl of oatmeal in the cute bumble bee bowl cozy.  Read my Bible and worked on my worksheet for Bible Study.  Fed Kit Kat some of her soft food which she loves in the morning.  I noticed she had 3 burrs in her fur.  Two were under each front leg and one on her tummy.  I got the one on her tummy out, but didn't want to stress her out, so left the other two alone.  She was pretty good at letting me get it out, but was glad when I was finished.  She didn't try to bite me which surprised me.  When I came in I looked to see if our neighbor won circuit court judge and she did.  I also looked to see if our friend won for the school board and she did.  I was so happy when I found out.  

I did my coupons and grocery list, then went to Kroger to get groceries and our Thanksgiving turkey for 49 cents a lb.  They had all small ones, but a lady who was waiting before me looked in the Honeysuckle White Turkeys and found a Kroger big turkey.  I saw her get it and prayed, Lord I need a big one too.  The guy told me there weren't any, but more were supposed to come in tomorrow.  I thought about putting my groceries back (you had to spend $25 on groceries to get the deal)  I was about to do that and saw turkeys on the end for $2.49 a lb.  I looked and there was an almost 21 lb. turkey for the 49 cents a lb.  Yay!  I sure was thankful.  I could just finish getting the sale items.  It didn't take long to add up to $25 because I got pop on sale for Thanksgiving, and two Christmas parties at our house.  Also got other Thanksgiving dinner stuff.  Now I have to see if Meijer has turkeys on sale.
I cleaned the pantry cupboard today.  Got rid of lots of outdated stuff.  Bill and I worked on gluing the board on Kit Kat's house and clamping it.  He will nail it tomorrow and it will be as good as new. It broke on me when I was carrying it to empty the straw out of it.  Kit Kat hasn't gone in it since I put that in it under her bed.

I stopped at Aldi for a few things too.  When I was in there I found a small item I have been wondering where I got for almost a year now.  There is no brand name on it.  It works so amazingly that I wanted to get the girls each one.  They only had one, so I went to the other Aldi in the evening and they had just the amount I needed.  The price was marked cheaper and I saved 50 cents on each one.  When I got home, Kit Kat came meowing and rolling over.  I noticed she was moving funny, so I worked on getting one burr out.  She was tempted to bite, but didn't because she knew I was helping her.  I got it out, and then decided she was so good, it would get the other one out quickly.  I know it hurt her for a quick second, but she sure was happy when it was over.  She sure loved me after that!

I heard from one great niece that she is probably moving to Indiana in May and is happy because she will be closer and can come visit us.  She lives in Colorado right now.  I was sure happy to hear this, especially as we get to Indiana a couple of times a year and can work in a visit with them when we go.  I also saw the post of another great niece who decided to follow Jesus and become more like Him.  She has been going through a lot and now sees that she needs Him to help her.  Yay God!  I couldn't be happier!  I love it when God moves! 







No comments: