Friday, November 11, 2022

Fri., Nov. 11, 2022, Happy Veteran's Day Bill, Happy Birthday Kenzie! Went to Bible Study, Cafe 476, Meijer, Celebrated Kenzie's 25th Birthday and Travis's Birthday

                            Travis and Kenzie with Kit Kat..She always remembers them
Kenzie and Travis eating in the birthday chairs
                                           Kenzie and Travis getting ready to blow out their candles.  Jacob                   and Jared watching.

Got up at 7:15 and got ready to go to Bible Study.   Cooked the burger for our goulash I'm making later and put chicken breasts in the crock pot for the noodle casserole I'm making.  Bible Study was really good.  We all went to Cafe 476 afterward.  These ladies from our Bible Study are so nice and it was fun getting to know them better.  We all got specialty coffees and some got sandwiches.  I didn't get a sandwich because I was waiting to get a free meal with Bill. This year because of Kenzie's birthday party at our house, I just got a pizza combo from Little Caesars as I didn't have time to go with Bible study, then getting ready for the party.  Bill had a busy schedule too, so he just went to breakfast with Charlie, then picked Max up and went to some Little Caesars, then took Max to school.  He got Little Caesars lunch combos from a few locations which was nice be cause he shared.  I put a ham in the crock pot when I got home.  Kenzie got here around 3 and Vikki and family and Kimmy and family got here shortly after.  Kenzie let Vikki and I pick out a couple of her really cute pendants.  So sweet of her.  She also fixed my ring for me.  We all ate, then Jacob and Adam helped Bill put the rest of the Christmas lights up.  It looks so nice.  Peyton decorated Kenzie's cake and we also had an angel food cake.  Strawberries and cool whip went on that one when each one took their piece.  Of course, we had ice cream too.  Papa and the boys ate theirs later after they finished with the lights.  It was dark when they finished because of getting dark so early now.  Kenzie and Travis opened their gifts, then Vikki took Peyton, Isaac and Eli to church for the Lock In.  I'm so happy Eli went with them.  Vikki, Rody, Jared, Kimmy, Bill and I all played Skip Bo.  Kenzie had to go to Omi's so she and Travis left.  They also went to the pet store.  We taught Rody while we played girls against guys the first game.  The second game, we played couples.  Vikki and Rody won that one too.  I messed up a few times.  I was super tired after staying up till 2 last night, then getting up early this morning.  We sure had a fun time with lots of laughs.  Well maybe not Bill so much because he takes his game really seriously.  He did end up joining in the laughter though.  It was a super fun night.  The boys played games on the wii.  It was sure quiet without the little ones.  It got super windy and much cooler by the time everyone left.

No comments: