Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2022, Went shopping, Peyton and Isaac came over to pack shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child, Bill went to the Marine Corp League,

Beautiful out, but still not ready for snow

Good cup of coffee on a snowy day.  One of my favorite mugs, but then Kimmy and Jared's mugs are all my favorite!
Kit Kat slept all night in her cage.  She enjoyed her breakfast this morning, then went back in her house.  She spent most of the morning in there. 

This gave me a good laugh today!!!
Isaac packing his shoe box
Peyton packing her shoe box
Nice picture our church posted today of the kids at the church sleep over.  Eli looks like he is having fun!

I got up before Bill so I could get some things done on my get ready for Thanksgiving list.  The ground was covered in white.  It was beautiful!  I ate oatmeal for breakfast and had Starbuck's coffee....(made here!)  Bill and I both did our Bible reading and devotion time right after breakfast.   Bill's truck is in for a recall.  He and Charlie took it in yesterday and it's still not done.  Found out it will be tomorrow before it's ready.  I went shopping at Aldi, the Dollar Tree, and Walmart.  I wrapped a couple of shoe boxes for Peyton and Isaac to fill for Operation Christmas Child.  They were buggers to wrap because the lids are attached and the one had big flaps that had to be wrapped too.  I was still working on wrapping when Vikki brought Peyton and Isaac.  I finished, and Peyton filled a girl's box and Isaac filled a boy's box.  They always do a great job of packing things in.  The girl's had a doll in it and the boys had a soccer ball Bill deflated for us.  It took some good packing to fit those in with everything else.  We prayed for the children who will receive them.  Tomorrow, I will drop them off at a church close by.  

I caught up on my letters to our Compassion child and Food for the Hungry child and got them mailed out today.  They write such sweet letters and draw us the cutest pictures.  Did some more work in the basement.  

I talked to Melissa today.  Also talked to lots of friends and texted with Adam and others.  Bill went to the Marine Corp League meeting.  

No comments: