Monday, November 14, 2022

Monday, 11/14/22, Walked on treadmill, did Bible reading and study, got groceries and gas, cleaned out some junk that was in the basement, dinner with Linda and George

Kit Kat was happy we moved the bench to this spot.  I put her blanket on it and
 crawled up to lay down right away.  I thought it would protect her cat house some in the winter.
Linda, George, Bill and me at Golden Corral
Bill looking very handsome with the haircut he got today.  The girls will be happy!  They were offering to cut it for him.

I got up early to walk on the treadmill.  Listened to good worship music while I walked 2 miles.  Bill went for coffee with Charlie.  I cleaned some stuff that we haven't used at all or haven't used for years out of the back room in the basement.  I realized that our Thanksgiving is this Sat., so I decided I had better go get the rest of the stuff I need for the meal.  I went to Meijer, then to Sam's Club.  Also got gas at Sam's Club for $3.89.  I picked up 2 turkeys that were on sale at Meijer, a 21 1/2 lb. and a 22 lb.  Now my three parties I am having for Thanksgiving and Christmas are covered.  I also bought a nice ham for Thanksgiving. 

 I moved more clothes upstairs and brought down the rest of my winter clothes.  Bill repaired the step to the kids swing set slide he hit and broke with the new zero turn lawn tractor.  He also moved the brick under the pool he hit back.  He couldn't do much about the two dents in the tree.  He hasn't damaged the tractor though so that is good. He worked blowing off the deck and picking up the leaves in the yard.  He keeps up with them really good.  

We met Linda and George at the Golden Corral so the guys could get their free Veteran's meal.  We ate lots and it was all so good.  We had a great time visiting too.  



 

No comments: