Thursday, November 17, 2022

Thurs., 11/17/22, Up early to read Bible and get morning things done, Jacob texted me that he got into the All State Band. I am so happy for him and so proud of him! We went to Vikki's, Went to Melissa's, went to Texas Roadhouse

Surprise when I looked out this morning..more snow
Beautiful sunrise with the trees sparkling in the sun.  Picture doesn't show it clear.
Kit Kat was so happy when I put a couple of toys out for her to play with.  She sure played with them lots.


Isaac and Peyton

Jack
Hailey with some friends at the CMU football game last night



Hailey said it was very cold out and I sure can tell from this picture

I got up early this morning, (6 a.m.) that's early for me.  Got laundry going, dishwasher unloaded, Bible Study and reading done.  Spent some time with Kit Kat.  She loves her house right now and stays it lots.  

I finished the rest of the cleaning, made pie crusts and pudding for making the pies tomorrow.  Tomorrow morning I will be up early starting, to make rolls before Bible Study, so I can bake them when I get home.  

We went to Vikki's, then went to Melissa's, then to Kroger to get 4x gift cards, then to Texas Roadhouse for a delicious meal.  Bill used his voucher.  He got a 8 oz. sirloin and I got the 6 oz. that was on the voucher. We both got big baked potatoes and a huge salad, plus their delicious rolls.  I brought have of my steak home because I was full.  I will enjoy it tomorrow when I'm busy and need to eat something.  When we came left there, it was really snowing lots.  The roads were terrible!  

Jacob texted me to let me know he got into Allstate band, first school clarinet from Meridian.  He loves music and he practices a lot.  He sure deserves it!  I am so proud of him and so happy for him.  He said he is really excited, and I am excited for him.  He's a great kid and a super fantastic grandson!  I think Kimmy said 2500 tried out for this and they were only choosing 400.  Quite an honor for him to be chosen.

 

No comments: