Thursday, November 3, 2022

Thursday, 11/3/22, Took camper in to have awning put on, Went to Frankenmuth, Donuts In Bridgeport, Hung out with Melissa, Jack and Evan, Went to get camper but wrong part came in, so have to wait now.

Maddy sent me this in the morning.  We sure had fun with it today!

Kit Kat was cuddly all day today.  She wanted me to hold her and pet her every time I went outside.
Me and Bill in front of the Cheese House…Bill’s favorite lol!
Bill looks good in beautiful Frankenmuth 

We stopped at Meijer and spent our two $10 coupons.  Picked up chicken noodle soup for Bill to make to night since it National Men Cook Dinner Day
Bill cooking
  





Ate oatmeal for breakfast, made a coffee to go and then we hooked up the camper to the truck and headed to Birch Run to Camping World.  We walked through the store and some campers before heading to Frankenmuth.  We walked through some stores in Frankenmuth including Bronner’s and Zehenders.  We stopped on our way through Bridgeport and got donuts from our favorite bakery. Yum!  


I went to meet Melissa and Evan to walk at the park while Jack was at basketball practice.  Bruce called me because he tried calling Melissa, but she didn’t answer.  It was Evan who needed to go to practice, not Jack.  I wasn’t too far away, so I picked Jack up and called Melissa.  Bruce said it was probably too late to get Evan back to practice, so we all walked around the pond.  The boys fed the fish.  We saw lots of small fish and some really big cat fish eating the bread they threw in. We finished walking, then Jack and I went to pick up Tim Hortons.  We went to Melissa’s and they enjoy their donuts and Melissa enjoyed her ice capp.  I was too full from my donuts and coffee I had earlier.  Evan showed me some of the Lego sets he’s put together and has on a shelf in the basement.  They looked pretty amazing!  I had so much fun hanging out with them on this nice 72 degree day.




No comments: