Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Tues., 11/8/22, Electon Day, Kimmy, Adam and Jacob came over, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over, Went to Sam's Club with Melissa

Jacob

Adam 
Everyone relaxing before I told them to look and smile
All smiling for the picture
Peyton mixing the brownies...Isaac was our photographer while we made brownies.  Then     he helped by breaking the egg shells and adding the eggs

Peyton and I making brownies
Speaking of eggs....I looked at my phone and Isaac took this picture of the eggs while doing our brownie making pictures lol.

Yay, the fireplace is working again!
Eli, Vikki and Kimmy in the backseat of my Prius together....lots of laughs
I made yummy grilled chicken tonight, baked potatoes and made frozen peas

Voted absentee before we went to Arkansas.  Excited to watch results tonight.  Kimmy, Jacob, and Adam came over, and Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over.  Both girls voted before coming over.  Kimmy, Peyton, Isaac and I played tonk, The guy came to fix our fireplace insert.  He didn't do something right when he cleaned it this summer, so we didn't get charged.  He did find a dead bat in the chimney.  Ugg!  He had to order some part that needs replacing.  We're so thankful to have it working again.  Then Kimmy, Vikki, Isaac, Peyton and I played 3-13.  We didn't get to finish the game because Bill took the boys with him to Tim Horton's and Menard's, and we girls went to Hobby Lobby to walk around.  When we got back, we had Boston cream donuts and drinks from Tim Horton's that Bill and the boys picked up.  They were yummy!  The kids helped Bill outside picking up sticks that fell in the high winds the other day.  Jacob helped put the wood swings away and then helped take the cover off the pergola.  Vikki, Kimmy and I took Jacob to school and then hung out in Midland going to thrift stores for a while.  We went and picked Eli up from school, then picked up Jacob.  Eli had to squeeze in the back seat with Vikki and Kimmy.  He wasn't too excited about it at first, but was a trooper and ended up laughing at their closeness lol.  Jacob and I just enjoyed the music and our space in the front.  When we got home, I made bagel bites and also macaroni and cheese.  The kids had peanut butter and crackers too.  We had a little more time to spend together, then everyone had to head home before it started getting dark.   I took down the lights that were hanging under both pergolas and put them away. Melissa called, so I picked her and Evan up to go to Sam's Club with me.  Evan came out with a Snickers bar for me.  It was sure sweet of him.  We walked all over looking at everything.  She picked up Nesquik and some cashews for Hailey.  When I got home, we watched election results until we got tired and went to bed.


 

No comments: