Sunday, November 13, 2022

Sunday, 11/13/22, Baby Brielle's dedication, snowed, lunch with Diane and James, Put the rest of the outdoor things away for winter, Bill fixed Kit Kat's house

 

Woke up to snow
Pastor Ken with Maddy, Alec and Brielle...Brielle was dedicated to the Lord!  

Maddy and Brielle dressed in matching dresses...so cute

We went to our prayer groups before church.  Prayer time was awesome.  It was an amazing church service too, with awesome worship.  Celebration Sunday today with two baby dedications and 5 baptisms.  So happy and thankful to see all of these people making great decisions for the Lord.  Pastor Ken gave an amazing message too.  We are blessed.  We prayed for people after church.  George and Linda came to church today too.  I talked to her at the Marine Corp. Ball and invited her.  They are looking for a good church.  I was very happy to see them.  Diane and James invited us to go to the Olive Garden for lunch with them.  We had a good time with them.  So thankful for great friends.  We came home and both napped on the love seat recliners.  Vikki face timed me and could tell right away I had been sleeping lol.  She showed me a cute shelf she got and put up and some other things.  After I was more awake, Bill and I went outside and put away the rest of the stuff that needed to be put away for the winter.  He fixed Kit Kat's cat house for me too and did a great job.  We took the screens off for the winter too.  Some need repairing from Kit Kat clawing them.  Watched a movie in the evening.

No comments: