Friday, March 24, 2023

Friday, 3/24/23, Went shopping all morning, Went to Maddy's, Went to Ladies Night at church

One lonesome robin this morning
Brielle 
Alec and Maddy

Maddy, Annette, Laura, Kim, Kim's friend, Kolby at Ladies Night.  We played the Telephone game and sure had fun and lots of laughs.  

I got up early and got ready so I could get to the stores early.  Went to Kroger first and used my coupons to get even better deals.  I went to Aldi after that, then to the $ Store to get some cards.  I went to Meijer last and got more things.  Bill gave me three $10 off coupons so that was the most fun place.  I was happy to get home because it took from 9 a.m. to 1:30.  Bill was coming out the door to get the mail, so he came and helped me carry everything in.  I got everything for the Hope 'Tote for the Rescue Mission and also started getting Easter candy for all the kid's baskets and for our Easter egg hunt.  It's seems like it's coming fast now, so I'd better start getting ready.

I picked up the ingredients for the veggie pizza Maddy and I are making together for tonight too.  I forgot the Ranch Seasoning packet, so ran to Pat's to get it.  I had about 25 minutes when I got home so read my Bible.  Bill drove me to Maddy's, because he was going to help Alec with with some paper work for the Marine's.  Maddy and I made the veggie pizza while Bill watched Brielle.  Alec got home and had brought Panera sweet goodies for all of us and for Maddy's parents next door.  Yum!  Maddy drove me to the church and took me home afterward.  We had fun at our table and played the Telephone game.  Hailey had told me about it, but this was the first time I played it.  We sure had lots of laughs.  

I noticed that Jack had texted me when I got home.  He and Eli wanted to spend the night he said.  He never answered back, so must have figured it was too late.  I talked to Vikki a few times and Melissa once today.Bill and I watched a movie called "The Second Coming of Jesus".  




No comments: