Sunday, March 26, 2023

, Bill and I went to church, Bill took the boys to Culver's, I went to a Sunday School meeting after church, Took Isaac on a Nana date for a Shamrock shake, Eli came and spent the night

 

Isaac with his Shamrock Shake
Nana and Isaac on their Nana date

Jack and Connor watching Hopevale's Church Service online
Jack, Connor and Eli
Evan

Made coffee for Bill and I to take with us.  Jack and Connor slept in.  They stayed up until 2 watching a movie.  I went to bed after midnight last night.  Bill and I went to prayer, then into the church service.   It was another awesome message.  We prayed for people after church, then I had a Sunday School leaders meeting to go to and Bill left to go home and take the boys to Culver's.  My meeting lasted about an hour and was so good.  I went and picked Isaac up afterwards.  He came out to the car and we headed to McDonalds for a Nana Date.  Isaac was a gentleman and got the doors and had great manners.  We were happy they still had Shamrock Shakes.  Isaac didn't want anything else so we just got our shakes with Oreo's.  We sat and talked and he showed me some videos of kids playing the piano.  Isaac sounds much better than the ones he showed me!  We had a really fun time, and it's a good thing we went today because Vikki went there a little later and they were all out of Shamrock Shakes.  Poor Vikki and Peyton, lucky us!  I dropped him off at home and headed home.  I warmed up my Parmesan Chicken from yesterday and made some more noodles to go with it.  It was delicious.  The boys and I watched Hopevale's church service online.  It was really good too.  

Brad and Jen rode their motorcycle over and came in for a few minutes.  Bill decided to ride our motorcycle with them to Delta.  Too cold for me!  Jared came a few minutes later and dropped Eli off.  The three boys had fun for a while and were cute to listen to.  Eli played the video of Jacob playing his clarinet at his concert the other night.  Connor was pretty impressed.  Bruce and Evan came to pick up Connor to take him home.  Eli is spending the night here with Jack.  Bruce visited for a few minutes and then they left.  

Jack and Eli played some ping pong and had fun hanging out together.  Bill took a nap.  I got an early start on my blog.  Read on my book.  Almost finished with it.  

No comments: