Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Tues., 3/21/23...Remembering my sister, Linda on her birthday today! I miss her so much. Cleaned the house, messaged with my niece, checked the camper

Missing my sister today...She would be 75 today.  She would have been calling me the last three days to remind me we were the same age.  I always did that to her when we were young and I could be the same age as her for 3 days.
There is a blossom starting on the daffodils by the shed today
Kit Kat has sure gotten big
The snow is almost gone.  It was almost 50 degrees today.
Issac playing a piano at a thrift shop.  A couple in the store heard him and came and told Vikki how much it touched them and that she needed to get that piano for him.  She even gave $25 towards it.  Vikki FaceTimed me later and Isaac was playing it and it sounded so amazing!
Another girl saw him playing and drew this and gave it to them.
So sad Abele Greenhousse and Garden Center had a fire last night. Last year on my birthday Gayla and Wes gave me a gift certificate to go there and buy an angel for outside on the deck.  I had seen it at the builder's show and showed it to her, so she surprised me with a $50 gift certificate to get it.  I couldn't believe they did that.

Walked on the treadmill this morning.  Got my 2 miles in and listened to amazing worship while I walked.  I had my oatmeal and blueberries for breakfast and of course my coffee.  After breakfast, I started a load of laundry, then did my Bible reading.  I messaged my niece because I knew she was missing her mom (my sister) and I wanted to let her know I was thinking of her and praying for her.  She had accepted the Lord on the phone with me long ago, so I encouraged her to read the Bible or listen to it on her phone,, so she could know God's will and have a relationship with Jesus.  She answered back that she just started listening to audio books and hadn't thought about listening to the Bible and will be looking into it.  This makes me so happy.  

Vikki and the kids and Kimmy, Jared and Eli came over and ate, then the kids hung out in the basement.  I went to prayer group at church.  Melissa and Jack came here after I left and they went to watch Jack and Eli at their fencing class.  I didn't take any pictures of any of the kids when they were here.  Bummer again!

Bill and I watched a movie about heaven when I got home.  He picks them on his phone, so sometimes I don't know the names.




2 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

It was fun while we got to hang out. I love that pic of Aunt Linda, always have.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

It was fun. It's my favorite picture of her.