Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Wed., 3/8/23, Quiet morning, sunny and in the mid 30's, Dr. Appt. in afternoon,

 

Loved seeing the sun come up this morning!
  

Loved reading and working on my Bible Study lesson in the warm sunshine today.  It felt so warm and good.

Daffodils are poking up, yay!

Vikki sent me this picture of the moon when she was driving down state street.  Huge and absolutely amazing.  The heavens and earth declare the glory of God for sure!

 


I'm loving these beautiful days of sunshine.  I had my oatmeal with blueberries, raisins and bananas.  Had my Starbuck's coffee too.  We got some from Costco at a great price.  Talked to Vikki for a while.  She was worried about Kenzie because she wasn't answering, so she had me pray and wanted me to let her know if I heard from her.  Kenzie did call me and talked to me a long time about her Florida trip.  I was so happy to hear from her.  I had just hung up, when Vikki gave me a call while she was at work saying Kenzie had texted her.  I told her she had just called me.  I got ready for my doctor appt. and left for my yearly skin check.  I got good results again this year.  Never like going to this, but always nice when it's a good report.  Maddy texted me to see how it went.  I didn't realize how funny my visit was until I talked to Maddy.  She had me laughing which she always does and ended by saying that's why we get along so good because we have the same thoughts about stuff like this.  I got some groceries from Meijer, then went to Hobby Lobby and got a corner shelf like Vikki's.  They were half off so it was a super deal.  Vikki has a second shelf like it that she said she would give me.  

I picked up sub sandwiches at Subway for our dinner.  Mine tasted so good.  I talked to Melissa for a while.  Jack and Eli are in a talent show at Jack's school Friday, so Melissa let me know it was at 1.  Bill said he could pick up Adam.  I let Kimmy know for Melissa.  
I worked my on my Bible Study and lesson.  

Vikki called me and told me to look at Venus and Saturn tonight, so I went outside and looked.  A little while later she called and told me to go look at the moon because it was so huge.  I couldn't see it from my house because it was pretty low and all the trees were in the way.  Vikki sent me the pictures above, and it was absolutely amazing.  I am so glad she took pictures!



No comments: