Sunday, March 5, 2023

Sunday, 3/5/23, Went to prayer, church, taught Sunday School, Went to CMA Day of Prayer, Kimmy and family came over, Vikki and Peyton came over

 

Jack and Eli watching Hopevale Church online
 
Praying with Faith Rider friend for our community, nation and Israel.  Wonderful time of shared prayer and thanksgiving
Great turnout for prayer and a beautiful 45 degree day with sunshine
Little Lydia came too and is walking so good for just starting.  Such a cute little sweetheart!
Jack and Eli in their fencing attire.  They were so happy getting it.

Papa getting in on it with his sword 
Adam relaxing
Peyton relaxing
Bill, Adam, Vikki, me and Peyton
Poor Peyton lol!
Poor Adam lol

Jacob and Peyton relaxing and matching nicely today
We played 3-13 with Vikki's new rule.  I got the "directions" card for the first time and then got it in the next hand too.  If you get this card, you get the -10 points.  The person who goes out gets 0.  If another person gets the second "directions" card, they get -10 too. Jared was the winner.  I played with Vikki and Peyton yesterday and didn't get the card once.  They both got it.  It wasn't good! 
Hailey and the Christian group she is with.  She is behind the guy in the orange and two over to the left.

Hailey and her friend in Tennessee.  Hailey got lots of sun it looks like.  


We went to prayer, then to church.  Four babies were dedicated today.  I went back to teach the K-1 class.  There were 7 baptisms today also and lots of new members.  It was Celebration Sunday.  I have to watch the church video yet.  Alec got baptized and Bill baptized him.  Bill has mentored him, is is friend and a father figure to him so it was very touching.  Sunday School was great.  We ended up spending most of the time in large group, because after the kids video about Jairus's daughter getting healed and the woman with the bleeding getting healed, she explained to the kids about when we pray for people after church.  She did an amazing job teaching them and explaining it to them.  The Holy Spirit was moving.  I was in tears it was so touching.  

After church there were cookies and coffee.  We visited some, then came home and I watched the Hopevale church service with Jack and Evan.  I made them pizza afterwards.  
I had written directions for how to heat a frozen Aldi pizza, because I always have to go back out to recycling and look on the cardboard for the directions.  Eli came out in the kitchen and saw the recipe card with directions and thought I had left.  He was messaging me because he thought I was going to put in the pizza.  He sure was happy when he walked in the family room and I was still here.  I told him not to worry, I was making it and wouldn't leave without telling him.  After the church service was over, Bill and I left for CMA Day of Prayer.  It was awesome!  Such great prayer, songs and thanks to God.  Nice to have so many come out for it.  Nice that God blessed us with such a nice warm sunny day too.  

We came home and the boys were outside enjoying the nice day.  Kimmy, Jared, Jacob and Adam came and right after, Vikki and Peyton got here.  Kimmy brought the fencing stuff they had picked up and the boys had lots of fun with that.  Bill took his sword out to show them too.  He's so cute.  We had a nice family day hanging out together.  We had fun playing 3-13 Vikki's new way.  Then we had spaghetti and a couple of the boys had pizza.  

Everyone left at the same time.  Vikki took Jack home.  Bill did his Bible reading and I worked on my blog.  I had two days to do.  

No comments: