Monday, March 13, 2023

Monday, 3/13/23, Went to visitation for Justin's Brother, Maddy took me to lunch for my birthday, Shopped with Melissa, watched movie with Bill

 

Picture Gayla sent me from Florida...at Suwannee River State Park

Me and Maddy having lunch at Olive Garden.  

Slippers Maddy, Alec and Brielle got me for my Birthday

Bill and I went to the visitation for Justin's brother who had a heart attack and died at 44 years old.  So sad.   

When we got home, Bill left to meet Charlie for coffee and I went to Meijer for a couple of things and then to Olive Garden with Maddy for lunch.  She was so sweet to treat me to lunch for my birthday and even get Italian donuts for us for dessert.  It was all delicious.  We had a great time hanging out too.  

I came home and was super tired.  Must be the time change, plus I stayed up until after midnight and got up early this morning.  Our new couch is sure nice for napping.  

Melissa and I went to Walmart and she got the stuff she wanted, and I got a couple of things too.  We had fun together.  When I got home, Bill and I watched a movie.  

No comments: