Friday, March 31, 2023

Friday, 3/31/23, I walked 2 miles and rode the stationary bike 2 miles, Visited with Kimmy and Vikki and went to the Habitat Store, Took a short nap, Went to Sonny's Retirement party, Met baby Emmma,Melissa, Hailey, Jack and Evan came over,

Kit Kat hasn't gone in her house for a few months.  She loved laying by it today though.

Kimmy did an amazing job staining the bookcase for Vikki

We met our new great niece Emma today.  She was so sweet and so beautiful!


Evan
Melissa had so much fun doing Just Dance on the Wii.  I did too, but I got tuckered out faster!
She is definitely good at it and had lots of energy too.  Compare her to the ones on the tv and she is doing the same motion.  Those are my feet in the resting position lol.
Hailey with her new boot.  Jack in the background!  Nice to see her able to walk on it so good.
Hailey and I ate M & M's and cashews.  The others were too full.
Hailey and me with our cashews and M & M snack
Bill, me and Hailey
Silly Lucy sitting on me

I read my Bible and did prayer time.  Ate my oatmeal and drank my coffee, then rode the stationary bike and walked on the treadmill.  Bill got home from coffee with Charlie and came down and rode the bike while I was on the treadmill.  I went upstairs and he got on the treadmill.  

Vikki called and said Kimmy was at her house, so I headed there.  We visited for a while, then we headed to Habitat so we could take pictures of the table there and show it to Melissa to see if she liked it.  I dropped Vikki and Kimmy off at Vikki's and headed back home.  I took a short nap, then Kimmy called me and we talked for a while while she was on her way. home.  I had to hang up after a while because we had to go to Bill's cousin, Sonny's retirement party.  Shani and Steve sat with us.  We were happy to get to visit with them and eat by them.  Amanda was there with the baby, so we were happy to get to meet her and see Amanda.  Nice seeing Matthew, Debbie and Tom too.  Amanda went to fix a plate for Matthew, and the baby started crying.  Opa Tom unbuckled her and got her out of the car seat.  She calmed down right away and was so cute.  Amanda left pretty fast because it was so packed and so noisy and didn't want the baby upset. We left a few minutes later for the same reasons.  When we got home, Hailey, Jack, Evan and Melissa came for a visit.  Bill took Evan to get him a new ping pong paddle.  He was really happy.  Hailey, Melissa and I did Just Dance while they were gone.  Boy is that good exercise.  Hailey was great at it and Melissa was very good too.  Ended my day with 10, 484 steps. They left shortly after we were finished.  It was raining with thunder and lightening.  Melissa and Hailey let me know when they were home.  I was happy they were safe and sound.

No comments: