Thursday, March 2, 2023

Thurs. 3/2/23, Happy 13th Birthday Elijah! We love you! Went to Costco, Meijer, got gas at Sam's

 

Happy Birthday Eli! 3-2-1-0....that's how I always remember your birth date.
So thankful God gave you to us!  You are an amazing grandson who brings us so much joy.  We love you!

I didn't take any pictures today.  Kimmy is supposed to send me one of Eli and his cake.  
It was a very quiet day. I walked on the treadmill this morning.  Got two miles of walking in.  
Oatmeal with raisins, blueberries, bananas, and cashews for breakfast with my coffee.  Prayed and did my Bible reading.  Did some laundry, gave Kit Kat some attention outside, and then got ready to go to some stores with Bill.

We went to Costco first and got more steps walking through the whole store.  We bought some Starbuck coffee beans and ground them in the store.  Also got a few other things.  Bill made me a little nervous because he was having bad chest pains.  He had them two days ago and went in to urgent care at the VA.  They did an EKG and his heart is fine they said.  The chest pain may be caused by his neck problem, or he could have pulled something after moving the furniture because that's when he first started having chest pain.  I wanted to just go home, but he said it's better when he moves.  Glad it isn't his heart, but prayed for him because he looked like it was so painful.  Prayers are appreciated.

At 8:45pm I thought about the deer and decided to look and see if it was there again tonight.
It was.  I opened the blind and startled it, so by the time I got my camera it had started walking across the yard.  You can just see its back end behind the apple tree.



No comments: