Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Wed., March 1, 2023, Happy 10th Birthday to Kody! We love you. Peyton, Isaac and Lily came over while Vikki and Rody went to Vikki's appreciation dinner


Happy Birthday Kody!  We love you!
Our Kody turned 10 today! He is sure special to our hearts and we love him tons!  Sweet, kind, smart and wonderful kiddo.  What a blessing from the Lord to be his Nana and Papa and have him as a bonus grandson.  


Maddy took this picture at Biggby's this morning.  I couldn't save it, so could just took a screen shot of it because she added it to her story instead of a post.  Brielle was such a happy girl this morning and so much fun.  I sure love her!

I didn't take any pictures today.  Bill went to meet Charlie at 8:30 and I went to meet Maddy at 10 at Biggby Coffee.  We had coffee and bagels with cream cheese.  We stayed there about an hour and a half visiting and drinking our coffee.  We are going to start reading the Bible and going over it together which I am so looking forward to.  

Vikki called me and Lily is coming with Peyton and Isaac today after school.  I am looking forward to getting to spend some time with these kiddos before they go to Youth Group at church tonight.  Will have to remember to take pictures to post afterward.

Peyton and Lily having fun
Peyton and Lily eating pizza
Isaac relaxing 

We had fun with Peyton, Isaac and Lily here.  Isaac was a big help figuring out more things with the television.  The girls had fun playing games.  They were all very good.  We had Little Caesar pizzas from a pizza kit for dinner so everyone had the toppings they wanted.  


We called Kody and all wished him happy birthday.  He had one more present to open.  I asked him what it was and he asked if we wanted him to open it and he would tell us what it was.  He's the sweetest.  Always so thoughtful and so polite.  

I took the kids to church for youth group after we hung up from Kody.  When I got home there was a deer eating out by our shed.  Four more deer ran across our backyard.  The fields were full of them around here tonight.  The one by the shed stayed there at least a half hour.  
Lots of deer in the field next to us when I came home from taking the kids to church
When I got




When I got home from picking up the kids from church there were two deer eating by the shed.  The one's been here over an hour now

Brielle had her first swimming lesson at Delta today




No comments: