Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Tues., 3/14/23, Mentored with Maddy, Vikki, Peyton, Isaac and Lilly came over, Kimmy, Jared, and Eli came over, Melissa and Jack came over, The boys went to their fencing class


My sister, Brenda,  sent me this picture of her granddaughter, Mallory, ready for dance class.  
Kimmy, Melissa, me, Lilly, Peyton and Vikki during our game of SkyJo.  Peyton won!
Isaac...I forgot to take a picture of him while he was here so Vikki took one and sent it to me
Maddy and Brielle
Brielle...her eye is so much better.  Thanking Jesus!

Maddy and I got together at 9.  We drank coffee and then did our Mentoring book.  Brielle was really good while we did it.  She played with toys on the blanket and now and then would watch the kids show on the TV.  We finished our lesson, Bill got home and I made Little Caesar's pizza's for lunch and we also had strawberry shortcake.  I got strawberries for 99 cents for nice containers.  The strawberries were amazing.  Not one bad one.   I went back to get more today after I dropped Maddy off to meet her mom at the Mall and they were 2.99 for the same container.   

I did my Bible study lesson when I got home.  This is our last lesson for the Book of James. I sure have enjoyed it.  

Vikki called and got our order for $1 tacos and also chips and salsa.  She picked up what every family wanted and then brought it here.  She brought Lilly with them because her grandma had to go to the hospital by ambulance.  We prayed for her, and later found out it wasn't a stroke like they thought.  It was a bowel obstruction.  Very thankful it's something they can take care of much easier.  Kimmy, Jared and Eli got here, then Melissa and Jack and we all enjoyed the food.  Thank you, Vikki for picking it up for us.  Bill was meeting Alec, so he ate his chips and salsa when he got home.  

Jared took the boys to their fencing class.  He took some nice pictures while he was there.  We girls all played SkyJo and had lots of laughs and lots of fun even though I think the game could be called The Family Feud tonight lol!  Lilly and Peyton just learned it tonight and liked it lots.  
Eli



Jack (with yellow on) and Eli sparring

Jack 


Eli with instructor




No comments: