Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Tues., 3/7/23, Lots of calls and texts in the morning, Prayer at church in the evening, Kimmy, Vikki, Peyton, Isaac and Evan came over, Jack and Eli's first fencing lesson

 

Hailey's foot today....she told me it was waaaay better.  Guess it's a good thing I didn't see a picture of it yesterday.


Eli and I after he came back from his first fencing lesson


Jack and Eli at class


I ate oatmeal with fruit and raisins and had my coffee.  Texted with my sister Brenda, texted with Maddy lots, talked to Vikki, did lots of praying and read and did my Bible Study lesson.  I did some filing upstairs that needed to be done.  Charlie had more fluid drained from his lungs.  He wasn't feeling good afterward so didn't meet with Bill this morning.  Praying for him.  Bill and I worked on an application for CMA he needed to be emailed in.
It was a beautiful sunny day in the high 30's.  I read some on my book and worked on my mentoring lesson for next week.  

In the evening, I went to prayer.  Great worship and prayer time.   Kimmy, Vikki, Evan, Peyton and Isaac came and waited here while the boys were at their first fencing lesson.  Melissa stayed to watch the kids at class.  Good thing.  She took pictures and videos which the guys didn't seem to think about doing.  Melissa picked up Jack and had to get him home to finish his homework.  Jared and Eli came and Jared was very patient waiting for Kimmy.  I showed Kimmy a long tear in the bedspread upstairs and was getting her opinion on how to fix it because there were so many layers.  She insisted on me getting the pins out and she pinned it.  Then she wanted to sew it on my machine right away too.  She did an amazing job.  She had to sew part of it by hand that couldn't be done on the machine.  It looks so good and you can't even tell it was torn at the seam.  Thank you Kimmy.  Jared was funny and was picking on me, but he said I should be able to tell he likes me because that why you pick on people.  Ha Ha, he is funny and sweet all at the same time.  Such a wonderful patient son (in law).  
Bill and I watched several Ozzie and Harriet episodes.  I sure did laugh.

No comments: