Thursday, March 30, 2023

Thurs., 3/30/23, Met Maddy at Biggby's, Went to Vikki's, Kimmy came too. Went to the Antique Mall, Went to Greg and Merijo's 50th wedding anniversary dinner

 

Me and Brielle at Biggby



Gail, Amy, Shield, Josie, Gabrielle, Jeremy and his girlfriend,  Merijo, Greg, Andy, Dennis, Dennis, and Bill
I found the smaller bowl that matches my great grandma Daisy's bowl we always use for the mashed potatoes on holidays.  Now there will be a bowl for the corn to match.

Met Maddy at Biggby to mentor her.  It was a good lesson on the Victory God has given us and how to overcome temptation.  We had such a good discussion today.  Brielle came along too and was so good as usual.  I love these girls God has put into my life.   

After I was done, I went to Vikki's.  I relaxed on the couch in the sunroom with Lucy, while Vikki got ready.  Kimmy came about aa half hour later.  Isaac was up.  Peyton was still sleeping when I got there, but got up a little while later.  Eli was the last one up.  He stayed up until 4 a.m. so I could understand why he slept in.  We ate yummy chicken sandwiches with lettuce, cheese and tomatoes on them.  Thanks Vikki.  We all went to the Antique Warehouse and walked through after we ate.  It is a huge place and took a long time walking through it.  We all bought something.  I found a pretty matching bowl like my Grandma Daisy's.

We went back to Vikki's so I could get my car and head home.  They went to the Habitat for Humanity Store.  Bill and I had to be at Merijo and Greg's 50th Anniversary dinner at Spencer's.  The food was great, but expensive and Merijo had picked up cupcakes that were absolutely delicious from the Patisserie.  We had a fun time with lots of good friends.

I came home, did my blog and read my book.  I finished it.  It had a great ending.  So good!  Talked to Melissa.  Hailey was home and Melissa had called me to see if they could come over.  I called when I left the party and they decided to come tomorrow instead.


No comments: