Monday, March 20, 2023

Monday, 3/20/23, Maddy and I did our mentoring, We took the table, chairs and coffee table to Maddy's, Bill hung my vacuum holder,


Corner shelves Jared and Bill hung for me.  Vikki gave me one, and I got the other one
Vacuum holder is hung.  So nice because it holds the attachments too. It only has to be plugged in when the charge gets low.  

I made chicken pot pie for dinner.  Used Lela's yummy crust recipe.

 

I picked up Maddy this morning at 8:30.  Her mom watched Brielle because Maddy can concentrate on our lesson better then.  We stopped and she got a coffee at Creation coffee, then we came to my house for me to mentor her.  It went so well and is such a good book we are using.  We take turns reading Scripture and answering questions.  Then we have heartfelt discussions.  Today, after we were finished, I read verses in the Bible to her on being filled with the Holy Spirit.  We talked about it and then I asked her if she wanted me to pray for her to be filled with the Spirit.  She did and messaged me later with a great testimony of something the Holy Spirit helped her with that she knew was Him, that hasn't happed before.  What great joy!

Bill hooked up the trailer, then drove around and we loaded the table, chairs and coffee table up and took it to Maddy's.  They were using a computer table.  So thankful we had it to give.

Bill took a nap, while I read on my book.  I worked on the computer for a while and deleted some pictures.  Made pot pie for dinner.  It was yummy.  

In the evening we watched a movie!  Yay, I just heard that Lela is home and doing well.  I sure am thanking and praising God.

2 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

Glad I got to taste your pot pie, it was yummy!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Thanks Vikki