Sunday, March 19, 2023

Sunday, 3/19/23, Went to prayer, then church service, Fred and Ashtyn had their first baby, Relaxing day,

No pictures today, even though we went out to eat with Vikki, Rody and the kids.  I forgot to take any.  Bummer!

First of all, I want to ask for prayer for Lela, Jared's mom.  They think she has had a mini stroke and are keeping her at the hospital overnight.  I am thanking God it wasn't a major stroke and have been praying lots for her.  So has everyone in our family.  She is a dear person and friend, not to mention part of the family since Jared married Kimmy.  

Fred and Ashtyn had their first baby.  It's a boy.  They named him Jobe.  6 lbs. 12 oz., 20.75 inches long.  So adorable.

We went to prayer at church, then into the service.  It was amazing worship and an amazing message.  After church we met Vikki, Rody, Peyton and Isaac at Denny's.  They already had a seat for us which was nice.  No waiting.  We all got breakfast.  It was big and it was delicious. We had fun visiting while we ate.  Afterwards, we all went to Bed, Bath and Beyond to check out sales.  I picked up another rug.

We came home and took a nice nap.  After that, I worked on my blog, worked more on learning my computer and then we watch a movie.  Went to bed at 11:30.




No comments: