Thursday, March 9, 2023

Thurs., 3/9/23, Yay, Jacob is accepted into MSU School of Music! Walked 2 miles, cleaned part of the house, Did Bible reading and lesson, Took Bill for neck injection

Peyton and Isaac in their Musical at school.  They did an amazing job.  I was so proud of them.
So cute how Peyton and Isaac looked at each other before the musical started


Peyton getting ready to say her part


Nice seeing the boys when I got home.  Nice seeing their moms and dads too!




      Pictures Hailey sent me of her fun time today.  She loved white water rafting.  













I walked on the treadmill.  Got my 2 miles in this morning.  Bill mentored Ross this morning. I did some cleaning, Bible reading and my Bible Study lesson.  Kit Kat caught another vole.  Good kitty.  She isn't trying to get up on the windows any more.  Good kitty.  

Jacob texted me and told me the great news that he has been accepted into Michigan State University's school of music.  What a great accomplishment.  He has amazing talent, but has also worked very hard to play his clarinet like he does.  I love him so much and am so proud of him and so happy for him.  Way to go Jacob!  Vikki called me around 2:15 to let me know Peyton and Isaac's Musical is tonight at 6.  I am meeting them there at 5:40.  Bill is staying home to rest after his injections. 

I drove Bill to his appointment to get injections in his neck at the pain clinic.  I went to Goodwill while he was having the procedure done.  I also went to Bed Bath and Beyond and was so sad to see Store Closing in their window.  Everything was 30-50 percent off.  I talked to a couple of workers and they were very sad too.  I picked up a dish mat   Bill called me and I went to pick him up.  He was only 2 minutes from where I was.  

Kimmy called and said they were coming over.  Bruce and Melissa made room in their basement for our ping pong table.  Jack and Evan are so happy to get it.  They love playing, and are becoming pretty good at it.  Bill is getting a different one he wants for us.  

I went to meet Vikki.  We got there right about the same time.  The kids did a great job in their musical.  They were so cute moving to the music and doing the motions.  All the kids did a great job and were really doing the motions and singing out nice an loud.

Kimmy, Melissa, Eli and Jack were at our house when I got home.  The boys practiced for their talent show and Melissa, Kimmy, and I (and Vikki by phone) enjoyed visiting.  Bill went with Bruce and Adam to take the ping pong table to Bruce's house.  When they got back, Bruce stayed a few minutes then left to go home and make sure Evan was getting his schoolwork done.  Adam played Skyjo with Kimmy, Melissa and I.  We only played until Jared and Jacob got here.  Jacob had to get home, so I had time to hug him and congratulate him and then they were off.  I left to take Melissa and Jack home.  I thought it was later, but when I looked at the clock in the car it was only 8:30.  Vikki called me when I got home.  She was sitting waiting for the moon to rise so she could see it again.    

 

No comments: