Monday, March 27, 2023

Monday, 3/27/23, Happy Birthday to my Best Friend Forever, Went to Zehnders, Went to Vikki's, Bill took Eli and Jack to a movie, Kimmy, Jacob and Adam came over, Eli and Jack spent the night again

 

Happy Birthday to my BFF.  We celebrated our birthdays at Zehnders today and got our free family style dinner.  It was delicious!  It was so fun catching up with each other.  What a fun time!  

Isaac
Jacob
Peyton
Adam

I wished my Best Friend, Vikki a Happy Birthday right away.  Bill met Charlie for coffee.  He called me after they were finished so I could meet him at Kroger and we could fill up with gas and get our $1 off up to 35 gal.  Sure is a great savings.  We also went to the new car wash, and Bill drove my car through.  It's fast and gets it super clean.  Bill headed home, and I went to TJ Max before heading to Zehnders.  I got to Zehnders early and looked around.  I bought a slice of chocolate cake for Vikki to have for her birthday.  We met in the parking lot so we could park next to each other, and then went into Zehnders and checked in.  We got a table right away.  We sat in a room where there were only 2 other people, so we had a nice peaceful visit. The food was super delicious and lots of it.  We packed up the leftovers for Bill.  We had sundaes for dessert and sat and visited for a long time.  We said we were going to give to each others favorite charity instead of giving each other gifts, but she got me a pretty bracelet too.   Afterward, we walked around the gift shop downstairs and each bought a cute Michigan decoration with our 20 percent off coupon.  Then we went to Bronner's and walked through the store, bought an ornament and then picked up our free ornament.  We spent almost 4 hours together!  What a fun day!  

I stopped at Vikki's afterwards to visit with her and Kimmy.   Peyton is feeling better, but stayed upstairs pretty much and didn't come by us.  It was comfy sitting in Vikki's sunroom. l laid on the couch and almost fell asleep.  We walked out and looked at Vikki's flowers coming up and then went across the street and looked in the windows of the house that just went up for sale.  

Bill called and was taking Jack and Eli to a movie.  We quick looked up on Plugged In. com to read up about it and make sure it was ok for them to see.  It was, so we called Bill back and told him.  They brought some popcorn and pop back.

I left at 5:45, so I could get home to see Bill before he went to the elders meeting.  Eli and Jack were playing ping pong in the basement.  Bill left, and I made chicken tenders and French fries for Eli and Jack.  Kimmy and the boys stopped in and had some too.  So nice getting to visit more.  Eli and Jack wanted to spend the night again, so I told Kimmy it would be good since all their stuff is here and they have their fencing class tomorrow night.  She would be coming here anyhow.  The boys were super happy too!

They played ping pong most of the evening.  They sound like they are getting pretty good at it.  Bill got home and went downstairs with them for a while.  I read some on my book again.




No comments: