Sunday, March 12, 2023

Sunday, 3/12/23, Lost an hour of sleep because of time change, Went to prayer and church, went to Outback, took a nap, I went and watched Adam play his last game of futsal!

 

Adam in action during the hame




 

Me and a very tired and sweaty Adam after his game.  He sure played hard and did great.

I read my Bible before we left for prayer.  Prayed over my friend Lisa before I went back to prayer.  Prayer was awesome and our church service was so good.  It was such a great message of Truth from the Bible.  After church we went up with the Elders and Deacons to pray for people.  We prayed for Brian, Stacey and their new baby, then for Brad for his cousin.  I talked to Jocey after service.  Her uncle who was only 44 just passed away.  We had a good long talk.  Bill finally came up and asked me if I was going to spend the night.  Then I got my coat and went up to him while he was talking to Todd and Frankie and asked him the same thing lol.  

We went to Outback after church and used our gift card.  Bill had sirloin steak and I had the chicken on the barbie.  It was good, but I had to scrape some of the seasoning off of mine because it was to much and very spicy.  We had a nice time.

We came home and closed the curtains so it would be darker, then took naps.  Had to catch up on the time change.  Springing forward is always hard, when we don't go to bed any earlier.  

I went to Adam's game and enjoyed it so much.  This was his last game and I sure am happy to know exactly how they play it now.  Those kids really get a workout.  They played really good.  Adam kicked the ball a long ways and made an amazing goal.  I'm so happy he has been able to play on this team and keep active.  He is one in shape guy!

I came home, and we watched a movie and had  banana splits.  I talked to Melissa all the way home.  Then Vikki called me when I got home.  She caught up on her rest today too.  I had invited her to Adam's game with me, but she was sleeping and didn't see my message until too late.  I texted with Maddy.  Her iron is low and she is feeling exhausted, so I'm praying for my sweet friend.


No comments: