Monday, February 19, 2024

Monday, 2/19/24, Happy 15th Birthday Abby! Bill took Charlie to take his car in, then out for coffee, I picked Peyton up from school, Vikki came over, Bill and I went to Melissa’s, We went to Eli’s band concert


Evan with the birthday dog.  Abby turned 15 today.  Happy Birthday Abby!
Jack
Beautiful sunset as we drove to Eli’s band concert tonight
Bill driving
 
Me, Bill and Adam at Eli’s concert
Papa took the picture above and the picture below
 
Eli in his band concert
 
 
Hope and Adam after the game.  She played the French Horn in the High School Band at the concert.  They were going to Culver’s.  This was our first time meeting his friend Hope.  


Bill met Charlie to take his car in.  They went out for coffee afterwards.  I slept in this morning til 8:30.  I got up and had to empty the ash pan to the kernel burner again.  I have been having to empty it 3 times a day.  Must be the high winds, or kernels that burn to fast.  Usually I empty it once every 3 days.  

Vikki called and said Peyton was at school and had a bad headache.  She took her a Motrin, but it didn’t help, so I went and picked her up and brought her to my house because Vikki had to work.  I made her comfy on the couch with pillows and a soft blanket.  She did her homework right away, then watched some tv.  She showed me her grades and she has all A’s except in a class that she has to make up a test in.  She’s a smart girl.  I’m proud of her.  Bill brought me a muffin home and also yummy Amish sugar cookies Charlie got for us.

Vikki came over when she got out of work.  I made bacon and eggs, then everyone had egg and bacon sandwiches.  Vikki and Peyton stayed til they had to go pick up Isaac.  Peyton was feeling a little better.  Bill and I went and picked up some head phones that don’t go in your ears.  We both have a set and he found these for Melissa.  We took them over and dropped them off.  Got to see Abby on her birthday.  She’s such a great dog!  I’m sad to see her getting old and it being harder for her to get around.  

Kimmy called today and told me Eli had a concert tonight.  I’m happy we didn’t have any plans.  We went and it was a great concert.  It was the 8th grade band, 9th grade band and high school band.  They sounded amazing.  Eli did a great job.  Adam’s girlfriend, Hope, did a great job too.  We saw them walking in the parking lot afterwards and got to meet her.  She seemed very nice.  They were heading to Culver’s.

Kimmy, Jared and Eli went to the McDonalds right by the school.  We were going to turn around, but then decided not to because we figured they were getting take out shakes.  We decided to stop in Freehand and get our shakes.  We talked to them a long time.  When we got home with our shakes, they were just leaving their McDonalds.  Their shake machine wasn’t working, so they got Frappe’s instead.  Glad we didn’t go to their McDonalds.  

 

1 comment:

ROCKIN-R-RANCH said...

Thank you for coming to the concert. I love you! Kimmy