Sunday, February 25, 2024

Sunday, 5/25/24, Left our motel and went to Big Boy in West Branch for breakfast, listened to our church service online, finished it when we got home, unpacked, rested, went to worship at church at 6, watched a movie

Yesterday, I prayed for Michelle who wasn’t feeling well. I prayed and in my prayer at the end, I prayed this scripture.  Her mom prayed with me and told me to look at my phone and see the text she sent me earlier.  I looked and this was it.  I hadn’t checked my messages because of being in church.  So cool what the Lord does!
Kenzie sent me this cute picture of my sweet baby grandson

We left our hotel and headed to Big Boy down the street to have. breakfast.  Al and Lucy were there so we talked to them for a while.  They were getting ready to leave and we had just ordered our breakfast.  They are one of the nicest couples!  They left, and our breakfast came.  We both had the senior breakfast that came with coffee included.  The breakfast was delicious.  We both had eggs, crispy bacon, and then Bill had wheat toast and I had fresh fruit for my choice.  Yum!  Great price too!  $13 for our breakfast total.

We had a nice ride home with the sun shining and the temperatures warming up.  We took the country route.  At 10, we listened to our church’s live broadcast online.  I saw that Bill’s sister Angie was watching and commented and told us hi.  I answered her back.  I’m so glad she listens each week.  She has been since covid.  Amazing worship and an awesome message.  We had to finish watching it when we got home.  After the service was over, we carried stuff in and unloaded and put everything away.  Then we sat in our loveseat recliners and rested.  I texted the girls and Kenzie to let them know we were home.  

We went to a worship service at our church.  It was awesome and the Holy Spirit was moving.  Nothing like worshipping the only true God who has done so much for us and is so worthy of our praise.  Hallelujah!  

When we got home we got a snack, then watched Double Glance.  A movie with David White in it when he was just a young kid.  

I read my Bible after that.  Bill had already read his.  


No comments: