Saturday, February 24, 2024

Saturday, 2/24/24, Seasons of Refreshing 2024, Theme is Hope, talked to all the girls, they were looking out for me because I got hacked, dinner at Lumberjack’s

Our theme this year
Awesome worship 
Worship 

Bill and I, Michigan State Coordinators
Jane, Kathy and Jeff
Bill did a great job heading up the event and introducing everyone. I’m so proud of him!


Mel
Sean
Jeff 
Tiny
 
Bill introducing Jane and Jay, our National Evangelist 
Bill and I at lunch
Michigan leadership up front except Bill who was in back of the church taking the picture 
Our worship team 
 

I got up at 5:30 and Bill was up and said he already took his shower.  I got ready, then we read our Bibles.  We headed to the church and had a pancake and sausage breakfast there which the West Branch chapter put on to raise money for RFS through donations.  Louis, Don, Elaine, Cheryl from Faith Riders came today.  Great messages on the hope in Jesus we have and how we need to tell others about the hope we have.  Awesome worship, awesome prayer and great fellowship, plus the youth of the church made an awesome chicken noodle soup/chili/white chili/salad meal for donations and served us.  They did an amazing job.  They made $700 after their costs were covered.  
We had more teachings after lunch.  We had a time where the leadership prayed for people after the service.  Then we had officer training.  Those of us who aren’t chapter officers helped pack goodies up.

Then 20 of us went to Lumberjacks for dinner.  The food and the service was amazing! We came back to the motel after we ate.  I talked with Kenzie and she sent me a picture of the neat carrier she bought for me today.  She’s so sweet and thoughtful!

I talked to Melissa and Kimmy too.  I talked with Vikki, Rody and Stacie earlier.  They all cared about my Facebook getting hacked and wanted to help me!  I love my family!!!

No comments: