Monday, February 26, 2024

Monday, 2/26/24, Filled the bird feeders, cleaned the kernel burner, worked outside, Bill took a motorcycle ride, went to dinner with Pastor Ken, Joan, the elders and their wives

Got things covered and ready to clean the kernel burner
The birds were happy I filled the feeders.  Lots came to eat today.  Sunny and 55 degrees out.
The squirrel was pretty happy I filled the feeders too
Christmas Cactus is blossoming on one side again and lots of baby leaves coming on the other side
Sure am happy when the kernel burner is all cleaned and starts right away

 Bill went with Charlie for coffee.  I filled the bird feeders since they were getting pretty empty because we were gone.  Then I made oatmeal and had my coffee for breakfast.  After that it was time to clean the kernel burner.  I covered the furniture with sheets, then began the task of cleaning.  It went really well and was super easy.  I am getting better at it (of course I always know to pray first).  The parts all come out and go in much better than they used to.  I don’t dread it like I used to.  

Bill got home and brought me a muffin from Tim Hortons.  Yum!  He decided to go get a haircut.  He went on the motorcycle.  Charlie was just getting finished with a haircut.  Bill looks so nice with his beard trimmed nicely and his hair cut nicely.  

Bill’s sister, Angie, had a stent put in today.  They texted that it went well.  Later Angie texted me that there is a complication with the artery and she will keep me posted.  Sure am praying.  His sister, Debbie, called and is having a biopsy on Wednesday.  We are all praying for her too.  

I went outside for a while and walked around.  Saw that Kit Kat killed a big ole mouse.  Good kitty.  I pulled some weeds and put them in a garbage can.  I will work more on them tomorrow when it is 67 degrees out.  

In the evening, we went to Timbers with Pastor Ken and Joan and all the elders and wives from church.  We had a meeting after we finished eating.  I am so thankful for this group of friends that love the Lord, seek Him and have great wisdom from God.  

When I got home, I talked to Kimmy, Vikki and Melissa.  l talked to Kenzie earlier today. She said Rehvyn is doing great.  I am missing him.  

No comments: