Monday, February 5, 2024

Monday, 2/5/24, Bill went to coffee with Charlie, I did some more cleaning, went to my appt., went to Trinity Rider’s meeting

It was a pretty foggy day and the frosty ice stayed on the trees all day
I love this picture of my mom and Kenzie.  Vikki sent it to me today.
This is cute of Rehvyn in his bed watching he mobile Grammy Vikki made

Bill got ready and went to meet Charlie for coffee.  I made oatmeal and a cappuccino.
I read my Bible, then did some cleaning.  Bill called and said he had a retiree’s luncheon to go to.  I got a call from Vikki and she was crying because Rody’s Uncle Leo died.  She always kept in touch with him and he kept in touch with her.  He was so kind and she and Rody loved him lots.  They are sure going to miss him.  Her boss let her go home because she knew how sad she was about it.  I am praying for them and the rest of the family.
 
Bill called me because he was meeting someone who called who lives in the U.P. and his wife.  He wanted me to meet with them.  I told him I didn’t know if I had time since I had to get ready for my Mammogram appt.  Then I called him back and told him I could come.  He told me the wife didn’t come so I didn’t need to.  I watched a home Christmas movie, then got ready and went to my appt.  I went shopping at Kroger after that.  Cassie was there and came up and talked to me for a while.  She asked what I was fixing for dinner that night, then told me she was making soup.  I told her we were going to Ponderosa.  Then I told her I was getting jello and stuff for my liquid diet for tomorrow before I have to have a colonoscopy.  She asked me about it and said she needed to get that done because her sister passed away last year from colon cancer and it was the kind that’s hereditary.  I told her I would be praying for her and her family that no one else gets it.  She’s just in her early 20’s and is so sweet.  She oversees the young children’s ministry at church and does a great job.

I got home and put groceries away, then it was time to leave for the Trinity Riders meeting.  Bill introduced our new area reps that took our place over this chapter and 3 others.  They are doing a great job.  It was a good meeting and a good message from the chaplain.  The guy Bill met and talked to today came and enjoyed the meeting too.  He sat at our table.  
Bill told me on the way home that the retiree’s luncheon isn’t til tomorrow.  He went and had the waitress set up the tables, then he had her set up different tables.  Then he realized after no one came it was the wrong day.  Poor Billy!

Tomorrow is his biopsy, so please pray for good results.  

 

No comments: