Sunday, February 18, 2024

Sunday, 2/18//24, Went to prayer, then to church service, eggs, bacon, hash browns for lunch, went to Vikki’s....Kenzie and Rehvyn were there, Fun time!

Cute Rehvyn at Grammy Vikki's
Peyton, Isaac and Rehvyn
When I saw this on Vikki’s post it made me smile.  I love his sweet smile.

He’s just so precious
His Uncle Isaac loves him
So does his Auntie Peyton
I took this cute picture of Isaac tonight
My picture of Peyton didn’t turn out very clear
Yummy BLT Rody madę me
Isaac playing his clarinet for me.  He really plays well
He is sure gifted at playing the piano.  He’s my worshipper. 


My banana split Vikki made me...I got spoiled at their house
My great niece, Ahmeh’s, twins and 2 year old JJ
Thomas and Stefan...they just came home from the hospital.  They were born in January and were in the NICU.  Had to come home on oxygen.  I’m praying for these sweet babies.

We got ready and went to prayer, than to our amazing worship and church service.  Great worship and great message today.  We visited with friends afterward for a while, then headed home.  I made eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast.  We read our Bibles after that.  
We were relaxing, then Bill asked me if Kenzie was still at Vikki’s.  I called to see and she was going to be there until 5.  I asked him if he wanted to go with me, but he wanted to stay home and rest.  I took the mugs he ordered for Kenzie and Travis and gave them to Kenzie.  She was so happy and really loved hers.  I love all the thoughtful things Bill thinks of and does.  I got to hold Rehvyn as soon as I got there.  He was sleeping at first, then he woke up and was so smiley and so cute.  What a precious and fun baby.  Kenzie had to leave, and I was going to leave before dark, but then Isaac played his clarinet for me, then he played the piano for me, then Vikki talked me into staying to have one of Rody’s BLTs he makes really good, and then Vikki made me a banana split.  Plus we talked to Melissa for a while.  I have the best family!!!

I came home and organized some pictures, then worked on my blog.  Then I just relaxed with Bill.

 

No comments: