Thursday, February 29, 2024

Thurs. 2/29/24, Cold 34 degree day, but sunny. Bill cut up the pine tree that fell, Vikki came over,

Bill cutting up the pine tree that fell down
Kit Kat wanting me to let her in
I got to face time with Rehvyn today.  Love him so much!

Another cold windy day.  I enjoyed my oatmeal and cappuccino this morning.  I watered my plants and moved some into the sunshine for a while.  Bill went to coffee with Charlie.  I called Melissa and talked to her for a short while, then called Sue and had a nice long talk.
I haven’t talked to her for a couple of weeks, so we caught up.  I called Kimmy after that to see what time her power came back on.  It didn’t come back on until 4 a.m.  Now their corn burner isn’t working.  Jared had to leave this morning for work, so didn’t have much time to look at it to see what the problem is.  I am praying it is an easy fix.  I know how much they love using their corn burner.   I talked with Kenzie a few times and face timed with her and Rehvyn.  Whenever I see him I just want to hold him so bad.  Can’t wait to see him in person.  

Bill got home and we read our Bibles and devotions.  Vikki stopped over after she finished working to fill out some forms.  I was finishing making ground bologna.  When I was finished, she had a couple of ground bologna sandwiches.  I had a half one because I had already eaten a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch with Bill.  Vikki and I talked to Paul for a while.  She and I had a nice visit too.  She stayed until she had to go pick up the kids.  Bill had gone outside and we kept wondering where he was.  Vikki said she saw the big shed door up, so we figured he was in the shed.  When she left, we saw him cutting up the tree that fell.  She took a picture for me.  

I made salmon for dinner that was from Sam’s Club.  It was so good.  Bill just wanted a couple of toasted ground bologna sandwiches.  

 

No comments: