Monday, February 12, 2024

Monday, 2/12/24, Kimmy and Eli came over, Melissa came over, Vikki came over, took a nap,

Eli shuffling the cards for me.  Jacob does this for me too.  Wonderful grandsons
He’s fancier than I am
Eli was way behind, so I dealt him this pat hand winning hand.  He was very happy.  It sure set Kimmy back.  She was in the negative 30’s and went to the plus 60’s.  It didn’t set me back much.....so I ended up winning

I got up early and ate breakfast and drank my coffee.  I read my Bible too.  Kimmy called and decided she should take Eli for his back X-ray before his doctor appt.  She went and they were able to do it right away.  They came here for a while afterward and hung out.  Kimmy returned my phone case that wasn’t fitting my phone like it should, and ordered a new one.  She dropped off the one I was returning to Kohls for me.  She’s so helpful always. 
Then they went to their appointment and I read more.  I unloaded the dishwasher and did a load of laundry.  Kimmy and Eli came back after Eli’s appt.  Melissa got here shortly after.  She brought Rickter with her.  We visited for a while then decided to eat lunch.  Eli offered to get our pops without us even asking him to.  I warmed up pizza for him that I saved from yesterday.  Melissa, Kimmy and I had chicken salad sandwiches.  Melissa told us how much she loves chips on her sandwich, so Kimmy and I tried it and we liked it too.  Melissa had to leave after lunch because Christine was picking Rickter up.  Kimmy, Eli and I played a fun game of 3-13.  It just got more and more fun.  I ended up being the winner and Eli was the big loser.  

We went in the family room and relaxed for a while until Kimmy’s timer went off to go and pick up Adam.  It was so nice having Kimmy get here so early and having them here so long.  Vikki got here right before Kimmy and Eli had to leave.  After they left, Vikki and I sat and visited for a while and then we heated up the bean dip she had made yesterday and had it with nacho chips.  It was so yummy.  She stayed until she had to leave to pick up the kids from school.  After she left, I laid down on the couch in the family room and got so comfy I fell asleep for a couple of hours.

I made dinner for Bill and then I read Psalm 100.  Pastor asked us to read it every day and write down what we are thankful for each day, so I did that.  Melissa called and I talked to her for a long time.  After that Bill and I watched the movie, the Last Reformation.


 

No comments: