Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Tues., 2/13/24, HAPPY 20TH ANNIVERSARY VIKKI AND RODY, Went shopping, made soup,

Happy Anniversary Vikki and Rody.  I love you both so much!

Bill took the trash out.  I cleaned out my sort of junk drawer in my room.  Sent some stuff to the Thrift Store bag.  I texted Vikki and Rody to wish them Happy Anniversary.  I called Vikki when she was out of work to wish them it over the phone.  God has sure blessed them and I am sure happy for them.

I ate my oatmeal for breakfast and had my coffee.  Bill made his coffee when he came in from outside.  Then we read our Bibles.  Good reading!  Life changing Word!  

Bill went to pick Max up and brought him over to put the scope on his gun.  I take to Max for a few minutes.  Then they went downstairs and worked in the basement.  I went to take my wrong sized phone case which came today,  to Kohls to their Amazon Dept. to return it.  I called Kimmy because I thought it was the one we thought was the right size and it still didn’t fit.  It ended up being the one we tried to return yesterday, but it was too late.  Thankful that Kimmy thought of that and told me.  Then I went to Hobby Lobby, Aldi and then the $ Store.  I restocked up on my cards for my card box. The cashier told me thank you for putting the code facing up where it shows so she could scan it easily.

My new phone case came.  Yay! It fits perfectly and it looks so nice.  Kimmy, Melissa, and I all have the same clear sparkly phone cases now.  It looks pretty on all the phones.  

I made vegetable beef soup for dinner.  I put lots of yummy stew meat in it.  It tasted so good.   Bill and I watched the movie, Always A Winner.  It was really good.

I texted with my Adam.  He is such a sweet thoughtful grandson.  




 

No comments: