Saturday, February 3, 2024

Sat. 2/3/24, FaceTimed with Vikki and Rehvyn, Went to Clio with Bill, went to Kenzie’s, ate at Greg and Lou’s

Breakfast this morning...
Avacado on toast and oatmeal.  Of course my coffee in my Kimmy mug too.
So much fun face timing with  sweet Baby Rehvyn
 
I loved holding him and talking to him.  He smiles and tries to talk back.  
 
 
 
 
So precious of him and papa


Below.....Kenzie, Vikki, Rehyvn and me....4 generations
 


 

I love this cute book Kenzie’s cousins, Freddy and Ashton got Rehvyn.  I’m picking some up for gifts for new babies and kids I know.
Me in my heated coat and Bill in his heated vest...He is looking pretty slim!! 
Lunch at Greg and Lou’s.  I had their Slim Greg like Big Boy’s Slim Jim and sweet potato fries.  Bill had breakfast!  We also got a cherry pie to go.
I found these two clip picture frames upstairs so put a couple of the pictures Kenzie gave me of Rehvyn in them.

I had breakfast and drank my decaf coffee.  Can’t have caffeine until after my mammogram on Monday.  We read our Bibles in the morning.  Vikki Face Timed me and I got to talk to my sweet baby Rehvyn.  He is amazing how he tries to communicate.  A little while later, Bill asked me if I wanted to ride to Clio with him to go look at a heated vest.  Of course I said yes.  It was such a nice sunny day and got up to 37 degrees. Kenzie called me and I told her we were on our way to Clio.  She told me that was only 28 minutes from her house and asked me if we wanted to come over.  Of course we did!  Bill liked the heated vest and got it.  Now we match, except mine is a jacket.  We went to Kenzie’s and Rehyvn was in his swing.  Kenzie got him out and gave him to me so I could hold him.  I let him sleep and just held him, then he woke up and I talked to him and he just smiled and smiled and tried to talk back, moving his tongue and mouth.  He’s just the cutest.  We are so blessed!  We all had a nice visit.  Travis quit working on glass for a while and visited too.  He took a picture of Kenzie, Vikki, Rehvyn and I....four generations!!!

On our way home, I asked Bill if he was getting hungry.  He was and so was I.  He wanted to know where I wanted to go and I suggested Greg and Lou’s because I love their Slim Greg Sandwiches.  We went and had a delicious meal and nice talk.  He is ordering a part to the light I thought couldn’t be fixed.  It will only cost $25.  I am happy because it’s one of my favorite lamps we have.  

We came home and I fed the birds.  They are really going through the food.  Then we both got on our phones and caught up on what’s happening.  My new phone case came, so I put it on.  It’s so nice and was pretty cheap.  It’s a Mag Safe case too.  Melissa showed me it on her phone yesterday and I liked it so much I ordered it and it came today already.  Kimmy likes it too and wants to get one.  We watched a movie called, “Mulligan” which was really good.  Pat Boone was in it. 

 



No comments: