Sunday, February 4, 2024

Sunday, 2/4/24, Went to prayer, went to worship service, taught Sunday School, went to Coty’s Landing for lunch, watched a good movie

The New Life shirts we got!  Cute models!!!
 
A couple of pictures Vikki took of Rehvyn
 
Nice sunny day with temp of 47 degrees

We went to prayer, then to church.  The worship was wonderful and the communion service was awesome.  After that, I went to teach Sunday School.  Peyton was my student helper and Bri was my helper.  It was a good lesson on the wise and foolish builders in the Bible.
We bought New Life shirts for $5 today.  After today they will be $8.  They are really comfy and a great green color.  We all put them on for church.  It was family day, and pastor went over all that has happened over the past year and what great things the Lord has done.  I have to watch it online since I was out for Sunday School.  Everyone I talked to said it was great though.  We went to Coty’s Landing with Nancy, Ralph, Roy and Marie after church.  We had such a great time!

We came home and took naps.  I didn’t sleep real good last night so it sure felt good.  Vikki face timed me so I woke up.  It was good because I didn’t want to sleep too long.  Bill ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  I went to Walmart and got a H crochet hook I needed.  I stopped at Melissa’s for a few minutes.  Can’t believe how big Evan is getting.  Catching up with Jack, but Jack will probably have another growth spurt too.  I had my half sandwich from yesterday that was left over when I got home.  It was still just a delicious.  

Bill and I watched a good movie called I played the Flute.  Another good movie with a great message.  Vikki and Kenzie face timed with me after the movie was over.  Kenzie wanted to show me how much Rehvyn loved the pulldown toy I got him.  He was so cute watching it.  His eyes were open so big looking at it.  Such a cute boy.   I love my family.




 

No comments: