Thursday, February 1, 2024

Thurs, 2/1/24, Warm day with sunshine 45 degrees Yay!, cleaned bird feeders out, fed birds, washed sheets and did laundry, cleaned part of the house, watched Dove Awards

Noticed my daffodils are popping up when I went to feed the birds
My breakfast this morning
Melissa sent me these 3 pictures.  Bruce with his helper, Riley.
Badger, Riley and Rictor going for a ride
Ha ha, it must have been a calm ride, they all fell asleep.  So cute!
We were so happy to get this picture from Hailey.  She went to Jacob’s college to attend his Salt group.  None of us knew she was going there.  We were so happy about it and so thankful she sent us the picture.  Love these two college kiddos so much and I’m so thankful they love the Lord....
The kids from church with their leaders getting a picture with the firemen.  They took the desserts and treats they made over to the fire station tonight and served our hero’s in red.  They got to go inside the fire truck which was pretty cool.  Peyton and Isaac are next to Mikayla on the end at the left.

Bill started reading his Bible right away.  I went outside before breakfast and it was already so nice out.  I was happy to see daffodils coming up.  Can’t wait til spring.  I cleaned the flat bird feeder out, which I have been wanting to do since the ice storm which caused it to ice the bottom layer and then that layer was all mush.  I scraped it and washed it and my birds were sure happy it had food under the grate.  I filled the other feeders too.  Kit Kat was trying to get me to pet her the whole time.  I stopped a few times to give her attention.  

I ate fruit for breakfast that I had made up for our snack last night.  Bill left to pick Max up to go to Field and Stream.  I put good worship on and after worshipping, read my Bible.  

I decided it was a good day to clean since Bill was gone and wouldn’t be back for a while because he was meeting with our new assistant pastor, Dan.  He wanted to get to know Bill better.  He’s really a caring person who reaches out to everyone and always tries to help if he can.  I cleaned most of the downstairs, plus did laundry.  Bill helped me put the sheets back on when he got home.  Goulash was for dinner tonight.  I made extra so I would have lots tomorrow when the girls come over.  

We watched the Dove Awards on You Tube.  It was so good.  


No comments: