Sunday, May 26, 2024

5/26/25, Sunday, Happy 19th Birthday Jacob! We love you so much!!! Went to prayer than our church, came back for dinner in the dining hall at BayShore, Just relaxed and hung out together all day, ate desserts together, packed outside stuff up before it rained, went to church service here

Our silly pictures we needed to take for our BayShore passport 
Gayla took this one!??Mary had a little lamb and a handsome husband 
Wes and Ron Sleeping on the ends, wives laughing in the middle.  Even Susie the dog was sleeping!
Gayla caught Bill and I on our phones!!




We left for home at 7:30 in the morning so we could go to our church.  I got ready in the camper and Bill got ready at home.  When I looked out on the deck, a raccoon had tipped Kit Kat’s self feed water dispenser and food dispenser over and both were empty.  I cleaned them and put some food in for Kit Kat and put it on the front porch so I can keep my eye on motion there.  
I checked the bird feeders and my old jelly feeder was on the ground and also a feeder that the raccoon took down and emptied.  I hung one wit wire and will get more wire for the other when I get home.  Nothing seems to bother ones hung on wire.  
We went to prayer, then into the service.  Great worship and a great message from pastor.  After church we prayed for people, then visited some and the headed back to BayShore.  We met Wes, Gayla, Barb, and Ron at the dining hall.  The had amazing food today!  Tender roast beef, potatoes, chicken parmigiana, sour kraut and polish sausage, a salad bar with  many choices of what to put on it, and desserts that were yummy!  We were so full!  We walked around and went and talked to Liz at the pool.  
Then we just hung out together and relaxed.  We all brought desserts out to share as we were too full to eat another meal.  Gayla, brought out carrot cake, Barb brought out cookies and water melon, and I brought out rhubarb pie and drumsticks.  We saw it was slipped to rain, so we pot our outside chairs away we weren’t using and put the carpet mat away.  Then we walked to the tabernacle for the evening church service.  We got back and all went to our campers, then we got a good rain.  Bill and I played 3-13! At the end if the King round we were tied -17 to -17.  Bill ended up going out on the A round, and i got 2 points.  He won -27 to my -15.  It sure was a tense last hand.  We watched th National Memorial concert while we played and after we finished

No comments: