Monday, May 6, 2024

Monday, 5/6/24, watched Rehvyn, Bill looked at a John Deere tractor in Ionia, Weeded and edged around house more and pool, went to Jack’s and Menards, sprayed plants in garden,,

Rehvyn in the rollover position....we thought he was going to roll over but he didn’t.   He did it at Vikki’s house, but I haven’t seen him do it yet
My cute fun great grandson
He loves grabbing those toys and also kicking the piano keys and playing music with his feet while he’s playing
He was a tired boy.  He fell asleep when I was trying to burp him
He loves this toy too.  
Rehvyn loved being outside
Face timed with Peyton.  She put some eye shadow on and wanted to show me.  She’s my pretty Pey Pey



Bill had a doctor appt. at the VA.  Vikki brought Rehvyn at 9.  We drank our coffee and had fun watching Rehvyn.  We put Barney on for a little while and he sat in his walker and played with toys while he watched it.   Vikki left for work.  Rehvyn played under his hanging toy mat and also sat in his bouncy seat.  At 10:25, he started getting fussy.  I walked him around and showed him outside.  He liked looking out the window.  I didn’t even think about his bop.  I put my good music on for him to listen to.  He loves music.  I got his bottle warmed and fed him at 10:55.  He sure drinks good and sure enjoys his bottle lots.  I tried burping him after 3 1/2 ounces, but he was having nothing to do with that.  He wanted to keep drinking and let me know it.  It didn’t take long and he was finished.  I burped him and as I was patting his back, he fell sound asleep.  So cute and funny. He never burped.  I laid him down on the couch and moved the big round stool next to the couch.  He slept for an hour.  He smiles so big when I go to pick him up.  I tried burping him and a big one came out.  Yay!  After that I changed him and he played for a long time with the hanging toys.   Vikki was going to go with Melissa to get make up for Jack when he is in the dress rehearsal and the actual play. She knows how to pick up the right stuff.  I was happy to watch Rehvyn longer while she did that.  Melissa was so happy to have her help.  I  took him outside and he was so smiley and happy.  I came in and got his bottle ready so he would be all fed and ready to go when Vikki got here.   Kenzie’s Aunt Stephanie wanted to come over to see Rehvyn and to show Vikki her new baby they are adopting.  I had everything together and ready for her so she could get home and get ready.  I walked out with them and waved as they left.  Bill called me to say he was picking up Max and they were going to go to Ionia to look at a John Deere tractor.  We have been praying for a good tractor and a good deal since he sold the Grasshopper.  He liked it and ended up getting it.  We pick it up tomorrow, after Debbie gets out of surgery and we know she’s doing fine.

I ate lunch, then started edging and weeding around the house and pool.  I had two big containers full when I got done.  I wanted to edge around the new garden, but I was too tired.  The bubbler popped up to the next level again today.  I noticed that the plants I got from Kimmy were being eaten by rabbits or deer.  I’ve never had them eat plants out of that garden.  I went to Jack’s and Menards.  I got turkey breast, cheese, bread and a 50 lb. bag of birdseed at Jack’s.  I got Nyger seed too.  I got Liquid Fence from Menards and a box of suet cakes.  I saw Luis and Eva while I was in there and talked to them for a while.  It was so nice talking to them.  

When I got home, I sprayed all of the plants the bunnies/deer were munching on.  Hoping this takes care of the problem.  I changed Kit Kat’s big water dispenser because I think a raccoon put his muddy paws in it last night.  I bring her food in each evening, so no food was out there for him.  I saw my oriole again today.  I was really happy about that.  Didn’t get to bird watch too long, so don’t know if there were more.  I talked to Melissa, then read my Bible and worked on my blog.  Going to bed a little earlier as we have to get up early to get to the hospital and pray for Debbie before her surgery tomorrow.  

 

No comments: