Thursday, May 30, 2024

Thurs., May 30,2024, caught raccoon, painted glider chairs, walked with Missy and Hailey, went to Kimmy and Jared’s To help with gazebo

Love my orioles 
Isaac in his new glasses which change to Sun glasses in the sun!
He’s a very sweet and cool grandson!
Evan showed me how he does a backwards flip now,  He’s amazing!

                                       Jack came out to visit...he’s looking very handsome
Hailey looking beautiful behind the beautiful bush!

I painted these glider chairs today
They worked on the roof panels tonight.   








Eli and one of Blaze’s kittens that was born last night
Bo out in the field when we left



 Bill woke up at 6:30 and went to the bathroom.  I got up and went outside to see if I had caught the raccoon.  I did so I had Bill get up and take care of it, because it was such a big one.  Possums I can handle, big raccoons wiggle around too much.  We went back to bed until 8:30.  I sat out on the deck and watched birds and then read my Bible.  Of course, Kit Kat joined me.  Bill filled the pool up to where he has to hook the filter hoses up, then we can add more water and the chemicals.  

I caught another chipmunk in the trap.  I went to drop a it off and then went to Menards to get  bird feeder/birdhouse wire hangers.  I’m making sure everything is hung by long wire because raccoons leave stuff hung by it alone.  It worked perfectly when I got home.  After that, I sanded and washed two glider chairs, then spray painted them.  They look so nice.  I finished in time to take a chair I brought back to Aldi, then went to Melissas.  Evan got up from the computer right away and came and gave me a big hug.  It made me so happy.  I went outside with him so he could show me how he does a back flip on the trampoline.  Hailey followed me out and I almost shut the door on her because I didn’t know she was coming out.  Jack came out too.  Evan does them so easy!   It was nice getting to visit with the kids before Hailey, Melissa and I went on our 2 1/4 mile fast pace walk through their subdivision. I got to see Max and Bruce when I went back in the house! Yay! We girls walked, with Hailey walking a little faster and then walking back to us and the going ahead again.  Melissa and I have the same pace so we enjoyed visiting as we walked.  We saw some beautiful houses and landscaping, and on one street beautiful small sheds.  We had fun even though it was lots of exercise.  I had to leave when we got back to Melissas so gave hugs and headed home.  Bill and I went to pick up pizza for the Russells and a sub for fussy Bill.  Bill had loaded all of our ladders, so we headed to Kimmy and Jared’s.  They had the frames for the roof mostly put together.  They worked on all four sections, and got it almost done.  Next step will be putting it up.  We left because it was getting dark out.  They sure work well and have fun together.

No comments: