Friday, May 3, 2024

Friday, May 3, 2024, Rainy morning, nice after 10:30, spent the day at the camper, went for walks, ither CMA friends git here in the afternoon, Bill sold his Grasshopper mower, Vikki sold her goose

Morning Bible reading and prayer time
Cozy camper in the rain
Our friends camper is just like ours on the outside, only a little shorter and different floor plan inside. Same year!
Our twin campers facing opposite directions so we can hang out together outside!
Bill had to leave for home at 4:30 because someone was coming to look at the Grasshopper mower
Jacob ready to go to Grand Rapids to take Abi on a date.  

We got ready and Bill had a protein drink and i ate left over pizza from last night for breakfast.  It rained steady all night and was still raining in the morning, only was a light rain.  Bill went outside ti read his Bible.  I read mine inside with the heater going.  Good thing Bill lowered one end of our awning before bed last night. 
It’s so easy with this RV to jut pull down the bar a little.  Even easy for me to do.  Jim came outside, the shortly after Bev and  I went out.  We visited and then I walked with Bill to the bathrooms to check out the showers. Very nice but it sure was cold in there.  Jim forgot his medicine, so left on his motorcycle to go get it.  Bill, Bev and I walked around the campground.  We saw some campers come in, so went to see if they were CMA members.  They were our friends Dave,Chrissy, Al and Lucy. They put their campers in our area.  I took a nap on the couch in our camper, since the rain kept me awake lots last night.  Bill had to leave to show the grasshopper mower to someone From Indiana.  He loved it and bought it.  Vikki had called me and i told her to be praying because someone was coming to look at it both for Bills protection and to sell it.  Someone was coming to look at the goose on my porch Vikki was selling at round the same time Bill had the guy coming. Vikki’s goose sold too! Yay! What a great day!  Vikki FaceTimed me and showed me some free stuff she got in a bag frim s lady. I picked some stuff and there was stuff Hailey will like for her apartment next year.  Bill got back and we sat outside and visited with Jim, Bev and Tiny.  I warmed goulash up fot Bill and Tiny. Bill and i played 3-13 and we were six points apart at the King round.  Bill went out on the Ace round and won.  He was getting nervous though lol.


 


No comments: