Monday, March 1, 2021

Monday, 3/1/21, Happy 8th Birthday Kody!!!, Bill had therapy,, I went shopping, Vikki came over

                                                                                 
 Happy Birthday Kody!  We Love you so much!

Kimmy posted these pictures on her blog yesterday so I borrowed them for a memory
 They are all so handsome
 Eli, Adam in background and Jacob
 Jared making his first pendant while Travis instructs and Jacob and Adam watch
 Kenzie helping Eli make his first pendant
 Kenzie helping Jacob make his first pendant
 Travis helping Adam make his first pendant...Jared watching
 Finished pendants
 Peyton while Face Timing me

 Isaac while we were face timing each other.  He just lost a molar
 Kenzie's baby chickens
 Kenzie's baby ducks

Happy Birthday Kody!  We love you!  
Bill had therapy, so we ate and had our coffee, then he had to leave.  I went 
shopping later to pick up items we selected to give to Foster Kids through our church.  We got a couple of packs of nice socks for boys, and two pair of pajamas for girls.  Had to find size 14-16, and only found 2 pair.  That was the only size they didn't have many of.  I was happy that they were cute ones.  Kimmy called me while I was in the parking lot at Kohl's and asked if I got her message showing me pictures of what Eli wanted for his Birthday.  She said Target had them in stock.  Great timing!  I went there and was able to get the birthday shopping all done.  I went to Dunhams and got a hat like Melissa, Hailey and Vikki on sale for $11, only mine is black and theirs are grey.  I got a pair of black thinsulate gloves on sale too.  I picked up an olive burger at Culvers to have for lunch.  Bill got home shortly after I did.  We tried to call Kody a couple of times, but Stacie didn't answer.  Bill took a packet to drop off to someone from Trinity Riders.  Vikki came over and brought some milk, potatoes, cheese and some other stuff she was blessed with and had extra over for me to have.  She is always so generous.  I was worried my milk might be starting to sour because I only use regular milk when Isaac comes and for mashed potatoes and the date was way past the sell date.  Nice to have fresh.  She ate some asparagus with me, but didn't want any venison steak.  I cooked it in my Smart Pot for an hour and it fell apart.  It was even better than roast.  Yum!  She doesn't like venison, so wouldn't try it.  Stacie called back later and I got to sing Happy Birthday to Kody and talk to him.  He was so cute and so sweet.  What a great kid! Bill wasn't home yet.  He got home about 15 minutes later.   Face timed with Vikki and the kiddos.  Face Timed with Melissa too.









No comments: