Saturday, May 29, 2021

Sat., 5/29/21, Had fun with Peyton, Vikki came and we took pool cover off, Bill hooked up filter and all went great, Isaac stayed with us and spent the night

Peyton by the pool right after we took the cover off...It was crystal clear

Peyton

Isaac beating me at 3-13

Isaac blowing up the balloon Papa gave him
Papa had Isaac pull the tractor into the shed

 Look at this little precious grand baby
Peyton with my great grandbaby
Such a sweet baby!!
He's got little eyelashes already
We almost had to set a timer to hold him because no one wanted to share

 Nana and Peyton sharing the baby
Isaac played a beautiful worship song on the piano for us.  He did amazing!

Peyton slept in this morning.  I got up first, then Bill.  I put the siphon on the pool cover 
to drain the water off from yesterday's rain.  Kimmy, Jared and the boys were planning on coming to help us get the cover off and I wanted it to be ready.  Bill came out to help me.
Peyton got up, and when I came in she told me she had been up a while.  She's so cute.
She was looking forward to spending a special day with her mom while Isaac stayed here.  She is a mommy's girl and misses her lots, but she still loves spending the night at Nana's.
We played Tonk and I won by just a few points,  Bill got all the leaves and stuff off the pool cover, so we decided to take it off.  I called Vikki and she came to help.  All of us, and the over being so clean, we got it off easily....with a little help from the strong wind.  We were so happy to see that the water was crystal clear.  Bill put the hoses in and started filling it up the rest of the way, while he hooked the filter up.  He did a great job and got it all set.  We all worked on getting the steps to the pool cleaned.  Peyton worked hard scrubbing it and then she wanted to clean the two lounge chairs too.  She's a great helper.  Bill, Vikki and I worked on putting the solar cover on the reel and getting it on the pool.  All went well there too.  It was a very windy day, so we did have to work against the wind.  Peyton was the only one to go in the pool.  She did it for a Kit Kat Bar.  I sure wouldn't.   Isaac and Bill ate spaghetti, Peyton ate a bagel, and Vikki and I ate cabbage buns for lunch.  Vikki and Peyton left, and then Isaac and I played 3-13.  He was beating me by 50 points.  We had lots of leaves blow down from the Maple tree.  I went out to tell Bill not to mow them and let the fly on my plants.  He told me I could finish if I wanted to, so I did and he went in to play the last 3 hands of 3-13 with Isaac.  He won two rounds, but the last one he got stuck with 20 points, so he lost for me.  He picked up the grass and leaves with his tractor and attachment after I was done.  Isaac kept checking the water level of the pool without even being asked.  He let us know when it was high enough to turn the filter on.  All went well land there were no leaks.  Great job Bill and Isaac. I put the pool chemicals in and was finishing up when Vikki and Peyton came back again.  Vikki sent me a picture of a "Real" Baby she and Peyton got at the thrift store.  She told me she was babysitting a baby and I believed her.  These dolls have hair and features like real babies.  I saw them advertised a long time ago and thought they were so neat.  They came over to show us, and we FaceTime Melissa and she thought it was real too, but Peyton told her right away it was a doll.  I got snacks ready for Isaac to have while we watched a Movie about Golden Retrievers.  I made popcorn for him and Papa too.  After our movie, Isaac got his pj's on and we read the Picture Bible.  Then we both prayed and I tucked him in.  He wanted to sleep on the couch, so we made it nice and comfy for him.  He is such a great kid and a great help.  Very responsible too!  Love this sweet grandson so much!





No comments: