Thursday, May 27, 2021

Thurs. 5/27/21, Took Peyton and Isaac to Kimmy's with me, Bought plants with gift certificates from boys fundraiser

 

Isaac and Peyton taking a reading test during online school.   They both did great
and Vikki said they got all A's in all of their classes!  Great job kiddos!!!

Isaac shooting the air gun
Peyton just wanted to watch
 Isaac and Peyton

I had an awful nightmare last night, and was thankful I woke up enough to start saying Scriptures (a lot from worship songs I listen came to me right away).  I kept declaring what Jesus did, and that He is my Lord and I got peace.  Glad I don't have nightmares often.  I got up early, and put on worship music.  Vikki came and had coffee and ate her breakfast.  We talked to Kimmy while she was here too.  After Vikki left, Peyton, Isaac and I loaded their computers and headed to meet Kimmy at Lapman's Greenhouse to use our gift certificates from Jacob and Eli's band fundraiser.  They weren't real organized there, but we found nice plants we liked.  I was was $5 over my amount which I thought was great, and Kimmy was only over $2.  We all went to Kimmy's.  Kimmy and the kids got the computers set up and ready, then we all walked outside to look at Kimmy's beautiful plants.  They are beautiful and her place looks so nice.  We went inside so the kids could start their tests.  Kimmy boiled eggs in her smart pot and it was so fast and easy.  I will be doing that!!  She made yummy egg salad sandwiches on flat bread and we had pretzels and Doritos to go with it.  Kimmy is just like her grandma (my mom).  She had the window open, and was ready to shoot at the Starlings to scare them away from the suet feeder.  That's was Granny Oakley, as we called my mom, did.  The kids finished their test, and Peyton ate a half egg salad sandwich.  Isaac wasn't hungry.  We had Oreo's too.  We all went outside and everyone but Peyton took a turn at shooting the air gun.  We walked through the woods and looked at all the plants and trees coming up.  It's always fun to walk out there.  The kids checked on eggs with Kimmy.  There were lots!  We didn't have the basket to put them in, so didn't collect them.  We went back inside and packed up everything, so I could get the kids back to my house where Vikki was waiting.  They still had school to do.  Kimmy sent them off with lots of snacks, and a DHS player and games.  The kids were so happy.  She is such a good Aunt who is always so thoughtful.  Isaac is becoming quite a good back seat driver.  He knows a lot and gave really good advise, so will be quite a good driver when he learns to drive.  He was so cute!!!  

No comments: