Thursday, May 20, 2021

Thursday, 5/20/21 Watched Peyton and Isaac, Packed Camper, Left for Cadillac for CMA Leadership Camping Trip

 Bill, Mel, Betty and Julie visiting with us

 Camper set up



 Bill beating me at cards
Bill happily writing he winning score

Got up early to shower than finish packing. Vikki brought Peyton and Isaac over.  As  Peyton walked through the door she told me she would help me with getting ready to go camping.  I gave them the spelling words they missed yesterday and they got them right.  They helped me carry things out to the camper.  They also wound up the long double hose I used to water the garden. 

I noticed I have four milkweeds coming in my woods where I’ve been planting things. Last year I only had one, so I am pretty happy.  After Vikki picked up the kids, I drove the truck with the fifth wheel and Bill led the way with the motorcycle.  We ran into some construction but it was a pretty smooth ride.  It was a hot day in the 90’s, so the cool ride was very enjoyable.  We got to the campground and had a nice pull through spot with full hook up.  There are five couples here today so we hung out outside our camper.   Bill and I played 3-13 and I won!  Happy Camper

No comments: